Friday, August 31, 2007

Vitamin Water Bummer

Probably not a good idea to post this right now, I am already SO thirsty. But anyways, I LOVE this stuff. I usually HATE flavored water such as Propel. But this really is so refreshing and I love the subtle flavor. I also love the clever slogans on the bottle, "Vitamins+Water =all you need" and "For best results, stick it in the fridge!" Try it, you'll like it. So today I was at Walmart and they had these 24 packs in a cardboard flat for $3. I was skeptical but I figured if they were marked wrong then oh well, their bad. I was so excited about my purchase, that is until... DUN DUN DUN. That MEAN cash register lady (Jamie, you know the one!!) called me over to her line & then told me it was NOT SO. She said only four for $3. Well then change your misleading sign! I know if it was my typical young register guy he would have gave em to me for that price! So me & the Vitamin Water parted ways... Boo Hoo. :(

12 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Haha! Sorry Chels! I love that stff to. Bo likes the dragon fruit one I think it power, I like the straberry kiwi (Focus) one. Yummy! What is your fav ?

Bekah: said...

i have never tried it. im going to have to. i actually love propel and any flavored waters, so i'll probably enjoy this too. ok what is with mean check out ladies? last night i was at target with a friend and we had the RUDEST person helping us in the fitting room. i don't get it? why go into customer service when you hate people?!?!

Sheba Price said...

I guess I will have to try it! It totally bugs when you think you are getting a great deal and the cash register bursts that bubble! That smile sure turns upside down and then you are totally like "what-ever!" Because that is all you can say at that moment! I feel your pain Chels! LOL!

Chelsea said...

My fav is the lemonade flavor. Mmmmm. Tell me about it Bekah, EVERY time I go grocery shopping lately I have a RUDE lady that hates my guts. Serious, the apps should say "must not HATE people." Well then there would go most of the staff. Oh well.

Brooklyn said...

Chels, it's the worst when you ad match. Everytime, I feel I have to ask pemission to ad match before I check out, or else they might go off!

Crystal Caldwell said...

Chelsea we all know why you like the vitamin water! Just tell every one why you support it. HAHAHAHAHa

Brittney said...

i love it too.
i hate propel, and other flavored waters, but this is DELISH!
a fun fact about vitimin water...
50 cent had a 10 % share in vitimin water, and then coca-cola bought the brand for 40 billion dollars, and 50cent made 400 million on the transaction. OH MY GOSH! i know, its crazy, but true.

Chelsea said...

Ha Ha Crystal, so funny Britt that you mentioned the 50 cent transaction... I was just telling Crystal about that today & how I need to support my man "Fiddy!"

Sheba Price said...

Chels didn't know about "Fiddy" being part of this whole thing. WOW! and he keeps on getting richer. Well I was at Walmart yesterday and decided to try Brooke's favorite one and I bought Strawberry Kiwi. It was yummy! Now I have to try the lemonade. I will let you know if I liked it! Anyone else has a favorite?

Swirls of Happy said...

I love propel, so I guess I will have to try this stuff :) Sorry that the "register nazi" got ya!

Melissa Stadler said...

Ok...this comes at a perfect time since I just arrive home after another exhausting experience at El-Walmart-O. That place drives me crazy! Seriously... I scout the lines I am going to go through and avoid the older generation like the plague.
A 16 year old SOOOOO would have given them to you for $3. What a bummer girl.

foreveryoung said...

Don't tell me you went to wal-mart again in the middle of the day. Chels, you are destined for failure. You got "her", didn't you? I'm telling you, "bible-study date girl" is the prime cashier, I just need to get her schedule...