Monday, August 13, 2007

The things they learn on TV

Brayden has picked up a few things from the tube lately.... here are a few that I can remember right now. YIKES.

"Hey Dada, if you want to get some money, then just call 877-7-ARIZONA."

"Mama, do you have two hundred and ninety nine dollars?" Me- "why?" Him- "to buy the Sunsetter Retractable Awning."

"Mama, do you want your dishes to SHINE? Then rewind it..."
(I rewind it to find a Cascade commercial).

12 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

OK, that is soooo hillarious! What a cute little guy :) It's so true, kids are like spounges! It's funny and scary at the same. I like the Cascade one...too funny :P

Heidi said...

That is a crack up!! Caden right now is saying DUM DUM from the night at the museum. We are trying to get him to stop especially since he is starting Pre-school in a couple of weeks.

Becky said...

that kid is pure comedy! :) Love all his silly comments! See you at bunco!

Jaime S. said...

i loved commercials when i was little. i couldn't wait to buy my family orange juice in a carton and live happily ever after. the commercials made it all seem so easy.

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! I love the music you have on your blog!

Brittney said...

omgosh, too funny.
i love it.
brayden is too smart for his own good, and he is always thinking of others, how cute he wondered if you wanted your dishes to shine? most little boys could care less!
and why would he even want a retractable awning? too funny!
ps. if you are helping stef with her blog, (per her comments on your last blog) then i would appreciate some assistance as well.
also, you went to ethans bday? awe, fun for you! i cant wait till libby is older and gets invited to birthday parties... one more thing, and one more thing, and... lol, i like how we cut to the chase on the phone today, cant waste any precious minutes, get your dang phone working NOW!
and really, one more thing, doesnt stef's comments crack you up? she is such a "gomer pile". i thought she had given that language up, but nope, unfortunatley its still around, and in spelling version now.

Becky said...

Hey...i just sent you an email about Friday! Call me if you need directions!

Rechelle said...

I need to be better about writing those things down - they are so funny and you think you will remember them, but I never do. Those were some good ones!
P.S. I think I've hit every blog post on this page at least...

Brooklyn said...

Oh goodness! And after today you now know where "Whatever" comes from. haha! So funny brayden!!!

foreveryoung said...

too funny! I'm impressed he even has the phone # memorized! Kylie always has her eye out for any cleaning commercial products for me, she knows me well!

Bekah: said...

hahahaha what a personality!!!

MommyRohner said...

HYSTERICAL!