Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy, Happy Birthday Brittney Dear...


The big 28! Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my big sister Ta-B. I hope you have a special day! I wanted to share a few reasons why I love ya...

-That LAUGH! everyone knows its the best, its original, and its highly contagious.

-You make everyone feel like they are HILARIOUS (I swear, nobody thinks I am as funny as you do!)

-You are an awesome big sis (& we have come a long way from all my "Brittney is so mean to me" diary entries!)

-You are honest and genuine and REAL. Love that! (Stef can attest to her honesty. 2 words= purple metallic)

-You are probably the only big sister who was COOL w/ the fact that YOUR friend wanted to date your lil sis and even wanted us to get married! Oh, Thanks, by the way :)

-You are probably the only person I know that could turn a "white trash sale" into a major laugh fest and almost good time! (I hope you like the gross pic of that unforgettable event!)







7 comments:

Bekah: said...

britt!!! HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!! i agree with chels you do have such an awesome laugh. i still remember it back from our waldos days. you were always a blast to work with! you are awesome! hope you have an amazing day!

Brittney said...

AWE CHEL!!!
this is the nicest thing you could do for me, thank you so much!!!
its always nice to hear what people think about you (if its good) i appreciate your kind words, and i dont remember wanting you to get married, but i knew you had yourself an awesome one for sure. the garage sale was the ultimate "WT" experience, but it was so much fun hanging around with you and laughing.
i look forward to hanging out with you more, you are hilari-eye, as mom would say, and i am so glad you are my sister:) love you lots!! thanks again for the bday card from brayden, it was the cutest drawing ever!

Sheba Price said...

Chels, awww that was so cute! Tell your sis I said Happy Birthday even though she doesn't know who I am. I love sisters! I don't know where I would be without them! Can you feel the love?

Brooklyn said...

Oh! Yes can't live without sisters! Happy b-day Britt!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

What a sweet post! One question, what is a white trash sale? Anyway, cute pics and HAPPY BDAY BRittney :)

Chelsea said...

Brittany,
white trash sale a.k.a. "garage sale"!!

foreveryoung said...

Sisters are the best!! You are just spoiled to have one so close!