I really, really want Danny to win SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tomorrow! He is so flawless and graceful and AMAZING! I think Mary summed it up best tonight when she said, "I could never, ever get sick of watching you dance!" Well said! Go Danny!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
i like sabra too, but danny is good. i bet he will win, but i was thinking a girl would win, because a guy won last year... but who knows! did you get my voicemail?
did you get moms email about getting together at your house when aunt sadie comes? that would be so fun, whattayasay?
I know, I know. I bet Sabra wins, and she is GREAT, but I just have a special place in my heart for Danny :)
I emailed mom back, yes I am on for my house get together, much easier than all of us going out!
yay! hooray! call you later:)
cant wait. aunt sadie is so goofy, i bet we will have so much fun!
Hey Chels, I hope Sabre wins tonight! I think she has amazing legs and she has so much control! But so does Danny! I don't know! I will just watch it! OUT!
We were thinking alike Chels. When Mary made that comment, I felt that same way. He is inspiring to watch and I find myself mesmerized at his control and grace (I know he is a guy).
Can't wait for tonight!
I know!! I love him! I can never decide who I like better, him or Sabra, But, it's just dang good dancin'. Hey if you think of it could you text me the winner tonight since I will be massaging at the time and I will be dying to know who wins? 480-231-2494. thanks! I can't wait to hear! Wish I could call in sick!
Hey chelsea.... ok so your blog is so cute and this is way off the subject of danny.... your boys are so cute! ... but I have a realy random question.. is it koston like COSTon or COASTon? Does that make sense? haha... I just can't figure it out!
ok that last comment was me not tom and angie, I was on a different computer!!! so disregard the name!
hey kate! its like COSTon. Clay always says, "is he costin' alot of money yet?" Ha ha :) have you heard of Eric Koston, well Im sure Landon has, hes a pro skateboarder, thats where we got the name.
YEAH for SABRA! I didn't care if Danny or her won because they are both sooo amazing. Anyway, I am so sad the season is over :(
yeah for sabra. i knew she would win. danny is wonderful too. they might as well had a 2nd runner up! they both are so amazing. the end was so short, it was like, "sabra!!' confetti, then credits..... over.
thought there would be more to it.
are you gonna go see them dance at jobing.com arena???
i bet that would be a good show to go to. let me know if you do get tickets, i might wanna join you... if you dont mind.
i need to get a sound machine for libby, you said you got yours at bed bath and beyond right???
Post a Comment