Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekend with Cede and Zach

Brayden lucked out yet again this weekend. Aunt Cede and Uncle Zach came and picked him up and took him to Peter Piper and then Tar-jey & bought him a sprinkler ball. They are always picking him up and taking him for the day. Brayden is so LOVED by them, and I am so grateful that he has young aunts and uncles that are not too busy yet! One of the perks of a big family with a wide variety of ages! Cede and Zach, you guys rock. Oh, Brayden scored this sweet set of glasses and mustache. I almost died of laughter when they put this ensemble together!

11 comments:

foreveryoung said...

That get-up on Kosty is TOO funny! I am jealous that you've got family here for good, I think I'm in heaven and I've only got one sister for the summer!

Bekah: said...

that is so cute! i totally agree that it is soooo awesome to have doting aunts and uncles who love to spoil. bryn is the number one attraction when we go to snowflake and it is so nice! your boys look hilarious in that get-up!

Brittney said...

how hilarious!!
thats what he got at tarjay?
LOL! way too funny and cute, and great picture of the 4 of them.
thats so nice that he has them to hang out with, he must feel like such a grown up with them!

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok...I am dying...how cute is that! I love the picture of Kosty:) What a great aunt and uncle and how fun for Brayden and Kosty. Oh, I started going to Dr. Pivonka and she kept saying how she just loves Koston and how he is her snuggle bear :)

Sheba Price said...

Chels that pic is adorable! Love the aunts and uncles in families! They make it so much fun! I am glad your boys have great ones! Cute post!

Chelsea said...

brittany,
Yay! I am so glad to hear you have been going to Pivonkas. They are awesome. Are you taking Bentley or yourself? Kosty is obsessed with talking about "Dr. Patty."

Brooklyn said...

Lucky! I wish my brothers could do that more often. Looks like fun. And that costume! Hilarious :)

Brooklyn said...

ps thanks for letting Jer play today :)

Swirls of Happy said...

Just myself because of my car accident, but I am trying to convince Jason to go for his spine also. Oh, I went there last night, and the Pivonkas thought we were cousins. They still can't believe we aren't related because they said we look like eachother and talk exactly the same. I had to convince them we are not related...too funny :)

Brittney said...

ok, there is a new one on there for ya. come check it out.

Rechelle said...

I have Coen sitting on my lap while I am looking through your posts and he just saw the picture of Koston and asked me - what happened to him? I told his it was a costume and he replied - yea, but not a berry good one. Love the picture