Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Laughing Game


I'm pretty sure this is the CUTEST thing my kids have done, thus far. Brayden and I were playing the laughing game and Kosty must have been observing because then he sat down in front of Brayden and started making the FUNNIEST faces! I was dying, it was so hilarious. And the funny thing is that Brayden loses everytime. He cant hold it in, as soon as Kosty makes a face. What a fun memory!

13 comments:

Sheba Price said...

Chels, I love it! TOO cute!

Brittney said...

OH CUTE!
I love that you have all these "things you do" with brayden and kosten.
the laughing game? i wanna do that with libby, you are so fun with them. thats great that kosty was so observant and wanted to play! that is a cute memory, get that one on video!

Heidi said...

I totally forgot about that game. That is adorable that Kosty picked up on the game and started it with Brayden. Your kids are so cute!! It would be hard to keep a straight face with them. I will have to try this game out on my kids now.

Brooklyn said...

How cute! I love that Chels. How fun!!!

Stefanie said...

oooo i wanna play da laughing game...kosty and bray are da cutest lil pineapples in da wild, wild west! mmMMM. i wanna challenge dem both...considering the fact that i have the WORLDS MOST FLEXIBLE FACIAL MUSCLES ON DA PLANET BABY! kdjflksjd ;fijw oe;ifj ;oijf;oawijef;oiawjeo;fija we;oifjo;
oh ps how do you add playlist and links onto ur page??? i don't know anything!!! help a sista out..YA SHUM.

Chelsea said...

I hafta show you in person, which means you'll need to bring your cute butt over here and hang out with me for a bit. If youre up for the challenge, I will help to perfect your bloggie :)

foreveryoung said...

Okay, that is way TOO cute! you totally captured the moment with that picture. I loved getting to know Kosty's personality a little more the other day. You better promise to drop him off more!

Melissa Stadler said...

I think that hearing your kids laugh in underrated! That is so cute that they played that game. Gotta love family bonding.

I am so sad that our boys aren't in the same Kindersteps class. I will just cross my fingers for Kindergarten next year - now that would be fun.

Becky said...

Those two just get FUNNIER by the minute! Love the picture of them interacting together! really cute!

Jaime S. said...

Chel,

it was fun seeing you and the cute boys at Ethan's party!!

Randi said...

Your boys are so cute! I love Kostons hair. I can't wait for Hudson & Lucy to play toogether. (If they ever do)

Rechelle said...

I've got to try this out! Forget crunches - I am going to laugh my way to a ripped six pack!

Bekah: said...

i love this post. what cute brothers they are. that is so great that they have so much fun together!