Sunday, August 26, 2007

That Hair...


When Kosty wakes up in the morning, the back of his hair looks like a horizontal, FUZZY, mullet. (yes I said horizontal-it goes straight out instead of the typical "down the back" mullet) Its like a different breed than the rest of his silky hair. I love running my fingers through it to get all the tangles out, & trying to see just HOW BIG I can make it. He does not appreciate my efforts.

Here is the before...

A horrifying view from the side. YOSWER.

I'd be pretty ticked too if my hair looked like that!



Some special blow dryer effects, a brush, and a squirt bottle

And the After. I especially love how the back gets SO curly when it gets wet.

Hey, GIMMIE that! "ME DO IT!"

This is makin' me thirsty

All wet. Oh well. "A" for effort, Mom.



His hair is high maintenance, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh that is a crack up. Kosty is such a cutie. I wish Kelsie had his curls. Lucky boy!!

Brittney said...

how cute!!
i love it too, and i guess thats what i have to look forward to when libbys hair grows out huh?
what a chore, but awe he looks so cute with his beautiful blonde locks!

Brooklyn said...

I love his hair! Little surfer boy!

Michelle Y. said...

Tanner's hair is the same way. I always say he is the daughter I will never have, I really stress about his hair and Trevor's is totally low maintenence.

Anonymous said...

What is so funny is that Kale's hair getthe exact same mullet. Believe it or not but I think they might be mullet twins! Soo funny. We need to get these little mullet buddies together!

Swirls of Happy said...

I'm cracking up over here! Too cute Chelsea, and funny :) He is sooo stinkin' sweet.

Jaime S. said...

chel and jer, we are having a pool party at Spencer's house Friday Sept 7th at 6pm.
Come!

MommyRohner said...

I added you to my friends list... I hope that's OK. I've been going through Jamie's blog to get to yours, and what's the point of that.

Bekah: said...

love his mullet. he is so cute! bryns hair is so crazy too, i know all about high maintenence!

koston is oh so cute! it is so fun to keep up with your cute fam on your blog, i am so glad you have one!

Tiffany said...

His hair is soooo cute! I never get my boys past the grown-out buzz look!