Oh, and the boys were being rowdy and woke Kosty up early from his VERY SACRED nap. :(
Then Kosty turned on one of Brayden's Thomas trains and ran it over my head. Well since the wheels were in motion, it wrapped my hair around the tires and a HUGE chunk of my hair was stuck. I couldn't see well enough on the top of my head to untangle it, and it was WAY too much hair to just rip out. So, me & my Train, & the boys had to go across the street and PRAY my sister-n- law answered the door. She didn't. I stood there, like CRAP. now what? Then luckily, her husband came to the door. Just imagine looking out your peephole to see me with 'Spencer the Train' stuck in my hair. HA! so he started untangling it and then Mindy walked in hysterically laughing. He got it out. YAY! Then we went home and while I was recovering from the trauma, Brayden decided to turn himself into a coloring page and colored his entire body with green marker.
Just to top things off, Kosty decided that tonight would be a good time to try pooping in the bath tub for the first time. EEWWWWW! I know I have changed a MILLION disgusting diapers in my life, but nothing is as purely DISGUSTING and WRONG as having to scoop poop out of the bath tub! GRRRRRR. So then I had to take him out and put him in my shower and disinfect his tub. And I LOATHE cleaning tubs/showers.
My only regret for today is that I didn't have Mindy take a picture of the train stuck in my hair. DANG! What was I thinking?! I'm quite sure it would have made everyone LAUGH. So glad this day is over, kids are asleep, and I cant wait to get to bed. I have to say this has been very therapeutic recording all this, ahhhh. I feel better now.

18 comments:
Laughing again! To hilar... and classic! Bo still is not home 8:47 at night (owning your own buisness, don't you love it! NOT!) I feel for you. I stink from sweating all day, my room has 6 loads of laundry to put away. The sheets in the house need to be washed, dishes, bathrooms, bills, trash... It goes on and on and on. i feel better now too. I am going to show Jer that pic of Bray tomorrow. he will laugh. That is soooooo funny! Weekend tomorow!!!
ps poop in the bath! Been there too. HORRID!!!!
ppppooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppp
HOLY COW! What a day chels! I wish I did see that pic of you and the train! I am glad your bro in law got it out for ya! I hate poop in the bath! I think Tayler did that when she was very little. It is gross and I am with ya, I hate cleaning the bath tubs! I was suppose to clean the bathrooms today and I opt to vac, dust and mop instead! I am putting it off for the morning! I am glad I am not the only one with "bored" kids! I tell you this summer killed me since we didn't go out of town this summer. I hate to tell ya but it doesn't get any better in the "bored" dept. They always seem to want to be entertained! Anyway, glad you had some down time girl! You deserve it!
Ummm....that is what a call a very, very bad day; yet, funny to those who get to read about it (me). Seriously, every mom has those days when you just want to scream but it can't only go up from poop in the bath, train stuck in hair, and tantrum throwing kids, right? I shouldn't have reminded you. :) Today will be a better day.
I'm sorry I couldn't wipe the smile of of my face. Thats so sad but you just have to laugh at it now. Wow those kinda days are the longest too. I hope today gets better. We need to go to dinner for visiting teaching, before she leaves. Do you want me to call her to set up a time? When is good for you? Oh yeah I hope to never go down the road of poop in the bath to gross.
all that drama and you still managed to bring me a meal? I am so sorry! Thank you, it was great and it was so nice to have a break. It sounds like you need me to bring you a meal next time :)
Oh Man Chels I am so sorry. That is one heck of a day. I feel for you. I have had to pull poop out of the tub a couple times. EWWWWWW!!!! We need to get Kelsie and Brayden together. Kelsie asks everyday if she can invite someone over because she is bored. Then proceeds to throw a tantrum if I say no. Hopefully today is better for you.
Wow! That sounds like an intense day and it makes me wish Bentley would stay this little and innocent forever, because I know I will be there to one day. Sorry Chels, hope today is better for you and you never have to endure Poop in the tub again....YUCKY!!!
Just shower jerron the pic of bray and he said "What the heck"! So funny... And yes I am still laughing...
I mean showed(not shower)
ps. I saw you have cyndi Thompson on your playlist. I LOVE HER!!!!! Bo and I used to listen to that song when we dated. sniff sniff, I miss that romance!
OH MY GOSH! I AM CRACKING UP!!!
I can imagine what a entertaining day it wouldve been to be a fly on the wall to see you in your many predicaments!!! too funny.
well, i must say it sounds like a fun day and you will look back on this entry and chuckle because it was so hectic, but a funny day to remember! what would you have done if mindy and dave wernt home?? oh, thats too funny!
Chelsea..what a day! I can not stop laughing. The image in my head of you standing at a door step with a train tangled in your hair is too funny! What we take as mom's, right? Thanks for making me laugh!
This is even funnier hearing it the second time around (yeah, funny because it's not me :) The life of a stay at home...whoever said our job is "easy" and "boring" better read this! Hope next week is a better one for ya!
So funny. Your blog always makes me laugh, and not just to myself- OUT LOUD! Daxton loves to check out Brayden's pictures. Daxton saw the one where Brayden colored on himself and asked, "did he hurt himself?"
Thanks for sharing the hysterical things that your kids do.
That is an amazing day...one to not be forgotten for a long time, I'm sure! My favorite part is the train in the hair!
Classic!!! Joys of being a mom!! The sick things we get to do for no $$$ pay. Some days you want to scream and others well you just enjoy those short lived moments of pleasure. Love the blog site -- found ya on Sheebs site. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment