Thursday, August 30, 2007

A good idear...

I LOVE giving my boys popsicles in the bath!

  • It BRIBES them to get in the bath, quick.
  • No messy kitchen, clothes, hair, or bodies.
  • Because they deserve it.



7 comments:

Brooklyn said...

hah! I do the same thing! There is Koston's hair again!

Michelle Y. said...

good idea, I will try that. Koston's hair is out of control I love it!

foreveryoung said...

I can't believe it's taken you this long to figure out that trick :)

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, I'm cracking up over here at Kosty's Sky-High Mohawk!!!!

Bekah: said...

seriously what a great idea i never would have thought of it. but i LOVE it! bryn is a notoriusly messy eater. i practically strip her down and put a bib on her for every meal. yes.... STILL!!! and shes almost 3! where has this idea been all my life?

Sheba Price said...

Jamie,you are too funny! I have never tried it either! Chels thanks for the tip! I will try it next time when Sophie is 'acting up'. Love the mohawk as well.

Brittney said...

EXcellent idear!!
i love the hair.
i am so happy kosty let me play with him on friday!!! it only took me almost 2 years but we had a breakthrough!! lol:)