Friday, August 17, 2007

Nachos with mom

Anyone who knows me, should know about my Nacho Obsession. (Yes, they deserve CAPS!)MMMM. Well I am happy to report that I passed it on... Kosty LOVES them now too. Whenever I warm up the cheese, he goes and sits at the table and waits for me. If I get up too soon, he will come find me, grab me, and bring me back to the table. Seems they are just not the same without Mama! Its a good little bonding moment for us. :)

9 comments:

Brittney said...

awe, i love that pict of kosty rosty! he is so sweet. isnt that cute that you pass on these things to your children? i swear i still love macaroni and cheese and chocolate milk because of mom,(as well as egg salad sandwiches, and choco milk too) and kosty will do the same with the nacho thing. comforting food.
i love this song thats playing! (just like heaven, where did you find this? its a remake of depeche mode! its very peaceful.) i remember there was a time i thought we were on different musical taste worlds, but i love everything you love lately! wonder where we got that from? see you at my birthday party tomorrow night! i cant wait:) nana joanne is making her famous cake! yum!! hope you had so much fun at the bday party tonight!!

Brooklyn said...

Oh Boy!!! You sister is even talking about your "comfort food" I am proud that we are such good friends I know ALL of your fav foods. (stouffers mac and cheese with chocolate milk, Etimens Coffee Cake, Nachos, and Popcorn with Jalepenos, and Yes nasty egg sandwiches) I LOVE that pic of sweet baby boy Kosty. What a love. Nachos so sound good right now!!!

Chelsea said...

britt,
its actually a cover from The Cure. I love it too, obviously :) see ya tonite.
brooke,
wow, I am impressed! you got them all nailed!

Brittney said...

oh, the cure! i coulda swore it was depeche! but i like it much better than the original for sure:) see you later!!

Sheba Price said...

I love that song chels! Ahh the memories! Okay, can Kosty get any cuter? That face is so cute, you just want to give him a big fat kiss! Oh and you guys can totally hang with the Price fam when it comes to nachos. Russ's favorite dish of all time! Can you believe when I first got married I didn't know how to make them? Russ had to show me how. I never ate them at home. Crazy! So I am with kosty, nachos rule! Try the quaso dip at Costa Vida and Cafe Rio. It is the bomb! Now I am hungry.

Swirls of Happy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything with yummy melted cheese too :) Nachos sound yummy right now. ANyway, very cute pics, and I love that he waits for you to come eat with him...what a little love!

foreveryoung said...

It's the best when you find something that is just "your thing" with your kids. Keep that tradition up! And Sheba, how can you not know how to make nachos? Is there anything special to it that I'm missing out on? :)

Heidi said...

That is so cute!! Taking after his mama!!

Ginger John said...

That's cute. It's funny how that happens. I actually have to hide my favorite things becuase they have become the fav's of the kids and then there is nothing left for me. If I leave my Dr. Pepper out on the counter it is jugged by at least 2 kids.

Hey by the way I LOVE your blog header. So cute!!