Other funny things he has said lately:
"You always trip over rocks if you don't have the Holy Ghost inside..."
To his (girl) friend, "Did you know Heavenly Father can hear EVERYBODY'S prayers!?""We're havin' a rough day, huh."
Other funny things he has said lately:
"You always trip over rocks if you don't have the Holy Ghost inside..."
To his (girl) friend, "Did you know Heavenly Father can hear EVERYBODY'S prayers!?"
7 comments:
oh brayden, what a head full of information he has!
that is so amazing heavenly father can hear everyone's prayers! how special that he knows that. he wants you to have more babies huh? you would think he didnt want to share you with any one else! and that would be a sight with 6 babies in the bathtub! too funny.
This made me laugh so hard! He is soo funny. You gotta love what comes out of their mouths!
I Love Bray. He is soooo sweet! It is sweet he knows about the peace Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost bring. Between Brayden and Jeremy you are going to be a baby machine! (Which you should since you have such beautiful ones)! I really wish you would come to lunch tomorrow!
Chels! I love it! I love all of Brayden's comments! What a cutie! I love when they say anything about the gospel. It makes me feel I am doing something right! It sure looks like you are raising good, spiritual boys! Okay girl, when are you having the four more (boys)? He is hilarious!
Wow, is that a hint to have some more kiddies, soon.. Kids are so dang funny. They take every thing in.
Ok Seriously you have the funniest kid of all time. I love how he told you how many babies you are going to have.
Ha! Ha! So how does he know that 6 people fit in the tub....
Post a Comment