Saturday, April 26, 2008

kosty's faves

I thought it would be funny to list the current faves of the two year old in the house...oh yes, he already has a list. Every day he asks, "I click on puter wif Mama, click Harry Potta wands." So we pull up the website and he sits there in awe, and points to every wand, and he knows who each wand belongs to. Then he says, "Maybe Ho Ho Ho bing Buldemot's (Voldemort's) wand to Daty (kosty)?" I say, "ya maybe" then he says, "Ya Maybe!!" He does this with each & every wand though. Pretty much every day he favors a different character's wand, so its pretty safe to say he wants one of each. Oh yeah and they are $40+ each. These are not toys, they are like real collector wands that are hand carved out of wood. Some light up, and they each come in a special fancy box. Santa has his work cut out for him this Christmas. (and knowing our "Santa" he will probably (try to) bring them all! good thing Mrs. Claus is so much more practical!) Here is his current wish list...

Harry Potter's wand


Professor Dumbledore's wand




Hermoine's wand



Malfoy's wand



Ron Weasley's wand





Voldemort's wand
Sirius Black's wand (the current priority)



Another funny thing he says is when we ask him what color his hair is, he says "white. yike Malfoyd." (Draco Malfoy) Wouldn't he be an adorable Malfoy for Halloween?!! Oooh, I can't wait!! I hope he cooperates :)

18 comments:

Brittney said...

he WOULD be a cute malfoyd for halloween! i cant believe he is into potta still! i think its absolutley adorable how into it he is! his little human words are so cute too. little daty, oh, cute boy. what a little persona he has! oh, and yes we got his card today from the figgins, thanks for sending that! how thoughtful... mom and maria also sent cards. way to make him feel like part of the fam! ha:) see you this sat still right?? 330ish! i will confirm later this week, but i know mom and maria both said they will be here! so what would a family get together be without the figgins??

Nichols Family said...

Oh my gosh, they really make those???? That's awesome! My kids just watched the 5th Potter movie last week. Oh your son is a hoot! I love it.

Nichols Family said...

By the way, I think the bean jar is a great idea! I use that method to get my kids into the car every morning! BRIBING works!

Kristin said...

Yes he would be the cutest Malfoy EVER! I loved your bribe post too. Great idea...!

Michelle Y. said...

Oh my gosh, he would be the cutest Malfoy. Koston is too cute! I can't believe a little 2 year old loves "Harry Potta" so much. We love him in our house too.

foreveryoung said...

I seriously can not get enough of his little obsession, it is way too funny! I'm sure your father-in-law is a very proud grandpa. I recorded one of the Harry Potter movies on DVR, maybe Kosty could come over for a little movie party, although it may just be the 2 of us since my kids would be way too scared! :) Could I bribe him with popcorn?

Jenna Lee said...

That is way to cute that your little 2 year old has such an obsession with a movie that I just can't stand!! And I am sure that Santa will find a way to get him more than one...he always seems to find away!!

Brittney said...

p.s. whats the blogger layout website again? i cant find it!

Brittney said...

p.s.s nevermind i found it!

Brooklyn said...

Oh! How cute! malfoy! I can see it now!

Tawny Antelman said...

haha that is cute, i LOVE harry potter, kosty will most definetly LOVE me in california i WILL bring harry potter and he will actually start to like me for ONCE maybe if i watch it with him!! haha I really do like harry potter a lot...

Anonymous said...

Who knew that you could purchase any of the character's wands? Who is his favorite?

Swirls of Happy said...

I am dying right now because I can just picture his sweet little voice saying those things...so cute :) Yeah seriously though....santa does have his work cut out for him!

Swirls of Happy said...

P.S. Who is your Bachelor pick?

Chelsea said...

yes Jamie & Tawny....you watch the Potta with him once and you two are forever bonded. Yes, his Grandpa sure loves it! they always have great Potter conversations, its so adorable. And yes, I know, they are scary! its a little disconcerning how fascinated he truly is with scary movies...very strange. Brayden is a scardy cat.

Jenna, I know. I was never a Potter fan myself, but you start to appreciate the things that make your kid happy! so now I am down with Harry.

Monika, yes right now his top two choices are the Harry Potter light up & the Sirius Black wands...he loves & wants them all though.

Brittney,
yes see you saturday!

Brittany,
I am not sure to tell you the truth! I do think Shayne is so pretty, but it seems like they have a more superficial connection & she is SO SO young still...Chelsea is a little strange & he is obviously thrown off that she doesn't throw herself at him. She's a tad awkward! But he seems to really be into her, nevertheless... I really think it could go either way!

Stefanie said...

CHELS CALL ME STAT!!!!!!!!!
pleasee!!!! i neeed to talk to you and i need to ask MINDY lots and lots of questions about esthetics!!1!!!?!??!?!?!?!!??!!!!!!!! ccccaaaaaaalll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or dieeeee!!!!!!

Sheba Price said...

I have never seen any of the movies but his obsession with wands is really cute! I can't wait for halloween for you and Christmas for him!:)

Anonymous said...

Dan is gonna freak! I think he's going to want them all- oh and same with kale:) They are going to love seeing this! And yes, I think kosty should be malfoyd this year. It will be adorable.
And I just read your bean jar post and LOVE it!!! i am soooo going to do this. You're brilliant!