Sunday, April 6, 2008

Parental Unity


I believe that 2 parents should always back eachother 100%, right? You don't want your kid thinking they can outsmart or disrespect either of you, right? Consistency, respect, security, yah..all that. Kosty just had a popsicle and asked me for another one. I told him "no, one is enough."


His response: "I go ax Dada!"


Then I saw this...

15 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

ha ha Jer is such a softy.....those boys are going to be able to get anything from him when they get older

Brooklyn said...

It's true, Jeremy is such a soft one :) My kids do the same thing if one of us says no, they ask the other!

Becky said...

oh jer is BUSTED! :P

Tawny Antelman said...

haha jeremy spoils them rotten, both of them!! I think he might even spoil kosty more.. haha

Bekah: said...

ahhh, so sweet. every kid needs two popsicles sometimes!!!

Kristin said...

Wow you'll have to forgive me I am so behind! It looks like you had a great Easter and this story reminds me so much of my own up-bringing. Only with my Mom giving in instead of my dad. Austin and Lauren haven't quite figured that out yet...I'm sure I am in for it!

Brittney said...

lol, how can you resist that face?
i love how he came back to tell you he got his 2nd one. funny daty.

Brittney said...

ah, i see you beat me to it!
i just posted a few of the american idol songs, and then came to your blog and noticed you already did it! i only did david and jason though... i think i am rooting for those 2 the most!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think that we need to get some sort of PARENTAL code down. If you get any brilliant ideas, please do share!

Swirls of Happy said...

Love it...go ask dada...too cute :)

Nichols Family said...

I love how he said AX! Also, Brayden's daily list is so cute. I wonder what Ty's would look like, if I could ever get him to do his darn homework. :)

foreveryoung said...

ha, ha! Check out that triumphant look on his face! Hope you're having fun enjoying a little R&R!

Sheba Price said...

Too funny! He is soo cute! How could you say no?! ;)

Shanen said...

But look at his face...he is so happy. Look at it this way...in another month or so it will be sooo hot, you won't care how many popsicles they eat.

Michelle Y. said...

Kids learn how to get their way too fast. Kosty is too cute! How can anyone resist him?! Hey, I wanted to have your boys over this week but we were all sick, so next week I will for sure. I would love to take both of your boys, let me know.