Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Love!!!!


Just wanted to stop off at the "Hot Spot" and say Happy Birthday and we love you so much. Bubba asked me how old you were turning today and when I told him he replied, "You better be careful Dada she is catching up to you." Only Bubba.
Thank you for being such a great Momma to the boys you are so sweet and loving to them. They are very lucky to have such a fun and exciting Momma. They love you so much!
As Chels knows I can write some pretty long drawn out birthday cards so instead here are ten of my favorites about my Dove.
1. She is very Honest. Couldn't even tell a little white lie if her life depended on it.
2. She will laugh at any joke I tell her especially when she gets tired.
3. Our Nick names for each other. As some of you have heard and questioned before. Here are a few. Dove (which we both use for one another), Mama (one of my favorites), Love (which she usually uses on the boys but I get it sometimes (LOVE THAT), Babe, Trall, Jer, J (sounded out), and schweetay. Just to name a few.
4. How she is not only a momma and a wife she is a true best friend. She will take Bubba or Kosty out on Dates with her. It is so cute and sweet when they go on one on one dates with her.
5. She is a really good cook. I was a very picky eater until I married her and now I like just about anything. Thanks Dove.
6. She is very healthy and always in shape I envy that.
7. Her Passion and love for Ballet.
8. She is very very down to earth. She would love to have a mini van need I say more. :)
9. She is a good friend. She is always on the phone with a friend or family member giving advice.
10. She makes me happy. I always get excited to go home after work or after a trip to see her.

Anyways, as you can tell I love her and am lucky to be her husband. She is my best friend in the whole world and I would be lost without her. Happy Birthday sweet dove. I love you!!

25 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, I think Jer wins the "Husband of the Year" Award! That was so adorable and sweet of him to think of you like that...LOVED it!!! You two are the cutest couple and both such fabulous people...we are all so LUCKY to know you both :) ANyway, I hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!! Happy Birthday Chelsea :)

Brooklyn said...

Okay! Yes Husband of the year goes to......Jeremy! And apparently he thinks you are the number one wifey too! Very Sweet!

Bekah: said...

ahh that was the sweetest post ever! jeremy you are sooo sweet! chels you deserve all those wonderful compliments! happy birthday! i hope you had a wonderful one! you are awesome!

Jaime S. said...

I love this blog. Props to Jer for doing it and props to Chel for giving him some good material to write about!
You guys are one of my favorite couples. You are so much alike that rocks.

Suni said...

How SWEET! What a cute post and what a nice husband! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! I don't think James would even think of doing a post for me on my birthday... major points for Jeremy! ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Brittney said...

WOW! I cant believe he posted that! Scott wouldnt know the first thing about accessing our family blog! That was SO sweet of him.
You guys make an awesome couple, and that list was a perfect breakdown of YOU! Good job Jer:) Happy Birthday Chelly belly!

Glazier5 said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea - glad to know I've got good company in April! Hope you had a great day! So sweet of Jeremy to guest post too!

Nichols Family said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! Jeremy gets the husband of the year award for that post. Glad you got a girls night out too! Tyler was excited to see Brayden at Father and Sons.

foreveryoung said...

Awwwww, so sweet! And amen to everything he said, you truly are an amazing person and friend. I was totally cracking up about the mini-van comment! Glad you had a nice, relaxing, shopping-filled birthday!

Anonymous said...

Does this hubby of yours have a brother on a mission for my next daughter??? What a tender hearted man you have - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Glad I know you a little, hope to know you more in the upcoming year!

Randi said...

Happy Birthday! We need to have another GNO, except this time more beds and I am not the last one to go to bed!

Tawny Antelman said...

Cute post Jer Cute post!!!
First time i have seen you on here doing post!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELS!!! :)
you really are catching up to Jer, braydens right! haha

Shanen said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea. Hope you had a great day. I love that Jeremy got on the blog to post something. I'm not sure Josh would know how to do that. You have a sweet family.

MommyRohner said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea. What more can you ask for than a husband who adores you. That was a sweet post.

Jenna Lee said...

so cute that Jer gave you a shout out on the blog.... I love the nick names since I have heard them all for the last 7 years...sweet dove! And I am hoping that Jer will come through for me and not let you get the mini van... I love how down to earth you are chel but come on for the love!!

Brittney said...

to comment on jennas last post, are you kidding jenna? like a minivan wouldnt be the answer to all our prayers?? the tv, the self shutting doors, the gas mileage, the captain chairs in the middle! MINIVANs are calling my name too! chels, you and i should get matching ones! i am totally on board! there is NOTHING cooler than a mom driving a minivan! lol, well, i guess maybe its a bit much, and even though i SWORE never to EVEN think of it... they are sounding more appealing everyday.

Katrina said...

Oh yeah, you and Justin have the same birthday! Happy belated birthday. That was so awesome Jeremy!

Michelle Y. said...

So romantic, what a great husband you have. You two are such a beautiful couple with beautiful kids. Happy Birthday!

Sheba Price said...

So late on the posting! Happy B-lated birthday Chels! Jeremy is a keeper! What a sweet hubby! You are a lucky girl! Hope it was a great birthday for ya and you look beautiful as always! :)

Kristin said...

Wow what a sweet husband I can sense the love, and I love teh sweet nic names. Happy late Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Chelsea! I did leave a H B-Day on britts blog for you but I dont kow if you saw that. Jer is the sweetest - tell him Hi for me. You guys are too cute. His post made me cry.

Tiffany said...

Very sweet. Happy birthday!

Alisa Larson said...

How sweet is that! Have him call Joe for my Bday next year! Just kidding, but that was so sweet of him to do!

Melissa Stadler said...

He gets the husband of the year award for being so sweet and thoughtful. Chels - I hope that you had a fabulous birthday and you deserve every single sweet thing he said about you. You are awesome!