
Before

We finally did it...Jer was sooo nervous they would mess it up & insisted I should to take him to Toni and Guy so that they would do a "decent job." Ya right. If Mama doesn't go to Toni & Guy, then not a chance for our baby boy. Oh Jer. I had just enough faith in the good ol "Arizona Hair Company" behind our house to do the job. And they did. Kosty was a champ!

During (my poor little sheep dog)

All Done!

A tich too short on the bangs, but they grow fast. (At least he can see)
He loved it & loved the sucker too!
13 comments:
I was scared at first, thinking that it might be a post about a nightmarish haircut! (Oh, my stomach drops at the thought). But THEN, I saw his cute little face and smiled! I also smiled because Bryton has that same Mr. Mischief shirt and I love it!
Ooooh, handsome! I love that style, it definately works on him.
Too cute Chels! It looked like he stayed still for the hairdresser. Not Sophie! THat is why her hair is way too long! Oh well! What a cutie!
Being that I worked at Toni and Guy for a year, I would have to say, they actually probably would have RUINED the whole thing. Talking you into an extreme real mohawk with rainbow colors in it :)
I'm glad you had mommy's intuition and took him there. It looks great. I bet the lady was so happy to have such a cute little client!
haha hes so cute with long hair... and you were NOT kidding when you said he doesnt smile for one picture, he really makes funny or weird faces in all his pictures!! I LOVE IT!
ps... jer is crazy... i agree if we cant go to TONI and GUY than a little kid cant go either!! haha
are you sure he can be naughty? he is way too cute...
I saw the title and was scared to scroll down to the pictures in fear that you buzzed all his gorgeous locks off! I was glad to see you didn't cut it all off and he is still quite a handsome little devil!
awe, its a cute cut, but i liked it before! it looks like it is kinda getting darker too? he looks so handsome. also, BYE BYE CLC!!! Its about time eh??
He is just adorable before and after!!
Kosty would be cute even if they butchered it but I'm glad they didn't. Sorry we missed you on Tuesday. Did you get your birthday stash on your front door? Jill made the necklace. So cute to wear with jeans and a t-shirt.
Oh man I have missed a bunch of your posts. Happy birthday to you first. Hope you had a great day. What a nice break to yourself for a night. I always love a few hours, but I am not a fan of all night long. I would have missed them also. And Kosty's hair is adorable. What a cute boy he is.
I love it!!! I know, I get scared everytime my boys get their hair cut! But, I really like Kosty's! Turned out good!
Post a Comment