
I just
had to document this because it's so precious. Brayden is trying so hard to sound words out & for his homework yesterday, he had to write a schedule of a typical day. I watched as he worked so hard at sounding out each word & I didn't correct him because it was so cute. The way he spells words makes so much more sense than the way they are actually spelled! A very hard concept to teach!
Wac up git redee (Wake up, get ready)
Get to sgoowl (get to school)
Cum hoom (come home)
EET lunsh (eat lunch)
Doo Hoomwrc (Do homework)
Play
EET Diner (Eat Dinner)
Sgripshrz (Scriptures)
Prerz (Prayers)
Bux (Books)
Bed
I guess I can't spellcheck this! :)
16 comments:
That is precious. The English language is so confusing. I love that he wrote "Scriptures". What a sweet boy, I wish Trevor and Brayden were in the same class/grade so I knew Trevor had a good boy like Brayden to play with.
haha i love the scriptures one the best!!!
how cute is that!
Oh! So cute! Love that pic of him. Handsome boy!
That is great. You will be so glad you wrote down those words. Keep that paper too. He will love to look back on it.
Oh... I can't wait for Brax to start talking and spelling! So fun!! However Chel this does make me feel like you are so old... were not in high school any more.. Hello??? Your son is spelling
Sometimes I think that THIS is my favorite age. ( It is also the age that I have started to feel kinda old). They are too cute trying to spell out their words. Very handsome boy!
What a little smarty you have! You'll be so glad you wrote that down for him to have later!!
how old is he? i forgot?! he is so cute! look at those eyes in that picture!
so glad you always write things like this, you'll love having them to look back on!
ya i just read your blog...5 ok..nevermind... haha
So cute, and yes our language is way too confusing. Just wait until he does phonograms next year(since he WILL get into CTA :) and he has to learn that "ough" makes six different sounds (o, u, uf, off, aw, ow).
what a doll!!! Such a cute pic too :)
So I was just looking at Jamie's blog..... lets plan a trip with the girls from high school....can you imagine what that would be like um freaking hilarious. I guess Monday night in Scottsdale will have to do for now until you plan our trip to New york!
I love his list! SO cute! I love that he wrote down scriptures too. What a cutie pie!
i love the scriptures one! so cute. and sgoowl, thats so cute!
hey, he talks just like i do! i love to EET basgetti. wif nOOdles.
anyway, chels, if i give you my email and password and all that jazz, will you help me make a pretty template?
i'm disabled at this blogging thing, and i want a new template STAT!
so, ya, hook me up with your skillz! i already know what layout i want..go to pzam blogger layouts and type in "imagine." that's the one that i want.
gracias hermana!
Hey Chelsea,
Ok you can go to katelinesphotography.blogspot.com and check my prices and portfolio out there,(there is a link from my blog...) and email me at katelinesphotography@gmail.com
if you have any more questions, just shoot me an email and I can give you my #.
Thanks for the interest!
Post a Comment