I can't take it anymore! I am busting with excitement about American Idol, & I don't know what I will do when it ends, (oh wait a minute...So You Think You Can Dance, of course) anyways, its getting down to the nitty gritty & I can HARDLY take the SUSPENSE! This is the best year ever & I love them all in their own special way. I just need to talk about it, I gotta lot to say...
David Archuleta. David, David, David. He is my all time favorite for personality & voice too. I swear Paula took the words from my mouth when she said, "David, I just want to squeeze your head off & hang you from my rear view mirror!" I couldn't agree more! But maybe I would stick him in my pocket. Either or. He has the sweetest demeanor, and he is the most humble & innocent there is. And his voice, is so pure & amazing, I could listen to it all day.
Jason Castro. Love him!!! I know, I know. Dreads are not really "my thing" or yours probably. But come on! How can you resist his charm! He has such pretty eyes, and he too, seems very humble & shy. I love his voice as well. I could totally picture him on Mill singing on the sidewalk with his guitar. He seems like he doesn't really care about fame, or what people think. I like that.
Michael Johns. I can't believe he got the boot!!!!!!!! So wrong! He's NEVER even been in the bottom three!? Anyway, he still belongs here. Australian cutie. Awesome voice, and great performer. And I love his accent, who wouldn't?
David Cook. The seasoned rocker! You can tell he has performed many times before. He has great stage presence & He is so consistently great every single week too! Except for this week.... not so good.

Brooke White. I love her slightly raspy voice. I loved her version of "Let it Be", at the piano. I love the fact that she is an actual musician, not just a good singer. Heck, I love anyone with a good voice & a piano.
How can I not include my favoritiest Judge...Simon. I might have an itty bitty crush on him, but there is something about his blunt-tell-it-like-it-is attitude & his charming smile, doncha think? Yes, he has a horrible flat-top that needs to go, but you know when he likes something, he really likes it too...he must have a special girlfriend if she can please him! HA! My favorite thing he says is, "Loved that!" (Say it with an heavy english accent now)!
David Archuleta. David, David, David. He is my all time favorite for personality & voice too. I swear Paula took the words from my mouth when she said, "David, I just want to squeeze your head off & hang you from my rear view mirror!" I couldn't agree more! But maybe I would stick him in my pocket. Either or. He has the sweetest demeanor, and he is the most humble & innocent there is. And his voice, is so pure & amazing, I could listen to it all day.
Jason Castro. Love him!!! I know, I know. Dreads are not really "my thing" or yours probably. But come on! How can you resist his charm! He has such pretty eyes, and he too, seems very humble & shy. I love his voice as well. I could totally picture him on Mill singing on the sidewalk with his guitar. He seems like he doesn't really care about fame, or what people think. I like that.
Michael Johns. I can't believe he got the boot!!!!!!!! So wrong! He's NEVER even been in the bottom three!? Anyway, he still belongs here. Australian cutie. Awesome voice, and great performer. And I love his accent, who wouldn't?
David Cook. The seasoned rocker! You can tell he has performed many times before. He has great stage presence & He is so consistently great every single week too! Except for this week.... not so good.
Carly Smithson. The tattooed Irish girl. I love her. I think her voice is the best of the girls by a far, but I don't think she will get a fair shot due to her "look" which is disappointing cause that girl can SING! She has a cute Leprechaun-ish accent too.
Brooke White. I love her slightly raspy voice. I loved her version of "Let it Be", at the piano. I love the fact that she is an actual musician, not just a good singer. Heck, I love anyone with a good voice & a piano.
How can I not include my favoritiest Judge...Simon. I might have an itty bitty crush on him, but there is something about his blunt-tell-it-like-it-is attitude & his charming smile, doncha think? Yes, he has a horrible flat-top that needs to go, but you know when he likes something, he really likes it too...he must have a special girlfriend if she can please him! HA! My favorite thing he says is, "Loved that!" (Say it with an heavy english accent now)!So now that you know where I stand, who is your fave?

15 comments:
LOL!
Great post.
I called you tonight, but no answer, and no click over, and no voicemail. are you wanting to get together with us on your bday? or should we do it another day? mom wondered the same....
also, i love jason castro for all those same reasons, and david and david too!
i was CRYING when Jimmy Kimmel said, who parts your hair? moses?? LOLOL! i could tell simon was not amused! then when robbin williams said that about his chest hair and nipples reminding him of his sister, LOL! good times last night, and sad to see my aussie go.. it wasnt his time at all! christy is getting better, but still i cant stand her squinty eyes.
Awwww, Why do we always go for the bad boys, Chels? Simon is not my "cup of tea" but I can see how he can be charming.
This week was a great Idol week! I love the Idol gives back night. I loved the "So you think you can dance" crew, who dance throughout the show. I think they did a fantastic job in the beginning! I don't know what happend last night! Michael John should have not gone home. I am a big Aerosmith fan, so when he started to sing "Dream On" I was blown away! He is an awesome singer who has a great career ahead of him! People need to vote if they want these people to stay!
I didn't like Brooke's choice of song this week but I still think she has a chance to stay a little longer. I hope she nails it next week!
Awww, yes. David A. will probably win Idol. I think he is everyone's favorite. I think he needs to sing a more upbeat song next week though. He is a cutie pie! Love the post!
I agree with Britney...when Kimmel made the Moses comment, I was DYING!!! I kept repeating it because it was so hillarious :) I know, there are SOOOO many great contestants, it is so hard to choose a favorite, it will be a sad day when Idol is over :(
my favorite are David and Jason as well. There is just something about Jason that I love and I hope he stays in for awhile but I could see him being the next guy to get voted off. And yes Kevin and I were just saying that last night... we are obsessed with American Idol.. I look forward to it all week and I am going to be so sad when it is over. It's like Christmas!!
Michael Johns was my favorite :( Especially when he sang that Dolly Parton song, he was so hot!!! I love Simon too! I agree with everything he says.
I'm a Jason Castro and Brooke White fan. I like the others you like too, but wasn't all that sad when Johns got the boot.
I'm dying for SYTYCD to come back. That was my favorite part of Idol gives Back.
I am loving American Idol too! I really hope David A. wins and I cannot wait for "So you think you can dance" to start...love that show too!
I really like david, hes so small and cute and a little shy boy!!
I LOVEEEEE AMANDA the irish one, i think shes really cute and her voice is one of my favorites, i loveee just listening to her talk. I missed it this week :( but i am for sure going to be back on the boat next week, but i agree it is a really good year!! :)
im really really really sad syesha got voted off, she was my ALL TIME FAVORITE, she had an amazing voice and she was beyond gorgeous!!!
I pretty much agree with you. Idol is fantastic this year for sure. I will always love Brooke's voice due to authenticity and she is such a dear friend. Although I have this thing for Jason Castro. I love his smile, eyes, charm . . . the whole bit!
Jason A. is adorable for sure!
I too have a bit of a crush on the Englishman!
P.S. I loved your sweet post about thinking you need time yet at the end of the day, you miss your family! It's so TRUE!
Tawny...you are confusing me now :) Carly is the irish girl, not amanda, and Syesha didn't get voted off yet. Who were you talking about? Remielle? Do tell!
Really, a crush on Simon? I think Randy is way cuter! Just kidding! Simon would be okay if he could loose the man boobs! Poor guy! I am really into David Cook. I think he's the best by far. I also love Brooke, but her song choices are limited for where she really shines. I loved her Let it Be versoin too and am going to download it. We should do an IDOL party for the last night!
WHAT?!?!? Michael Johns is gone? I haven't watched yet. So sad, he was one of my favs from the start.
Yes, I have you to thank for my idol addiction! I couldn't agree more with your take on David A., but couldn't disagree more with Jason Castro. He has no variety or range of voice! Every song sounds the same and I think that he really is cocky and plays the innocent/humble card because he knows the girls love it. Okay, sorry to insult your man :) What a great season, though!
okay...I kept thinking carlys name was amanda.. i dont know why i thought there was two amandas but yes carly I LOVE!! as for syesha i like her a lot, she has always been my favorite since the beggining and shes beyond GORGEOUS but someone at work told me she got voted off last week when i didnt watch but they were WRONG, so i was glad to see she is still on!!
sorry for the confusion! :)
wheres all the pic of me? i need to see more pics of me in your blogspot! lol. ah your boys are cuter than me anyway, love ya guys!
jbone
Post a Comment