While the boys were camping, I got to hang out with my family. My Dad, Step Mom, and my sisters went to lunch and then the new mall. My family may be slightly dysfunctional but BOY are they all pretty hilarious. It started with my Dad & brother calling my old cell phone number to wish me a Happy Brithday. Well, my Dad doesn't just say it...He sings it, full on, the entire song, and added some nicknames & personal bits in between. Oh, and he calls from his bathroom so it was like a megaphone in this poor girl's ear. My brother was a little unsettled after he called the same number and
wished her a Happy Birthday, this time she just HUNG UP! He was a little caught off guard, so what else would he do but call her back again?! Yes, for real! this time he left a lovely message of Brithday Greetings. Then he called my step mom to ask why I was so upset with him on my birthday. So funny. Then at lunch, Stef decides to give us some random "facts" about human eyes, nose and ears are the same size from birth & never grow. We were all hysterically laughing for a solid 10 minutes...as we looked at eachothers full grown features & pictured them on one scary looking newborn! Thanks for the laughs, guys!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Random happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I loved that Opposite Day comment. Im gonna start thinking that when my prayer request comes in the opposite of what I want. You snuck out too quick from RS. I never get to visit with you. Thank goodness for blogging. BTW - everyones family is dysfunctional, just great that we can laugh our way through it.
Chels. I love your fam. They are all so nice. And you know how I feel about Justin... Nicest guy ever! Glad you had fun :)
I agree with the Bray thing, he probably doesnt care he wasted all his money on it but it makes you sad!
Thats funny about ur dad and brother calling your old cell.. when did u change your number? because if it was within the last month that poor girl got a picture of brax too!!
oh yes, that sounds like your dad.... I sure miss seeing that guy... I'll never forget the time he grabbed my butt, ha ha
Your family sounds so fun and your Dad is stylin' with his Ed Hardy...very cute picture of you guys :) I agree with Brooke, Justin seriously is the sweetest! Sounds like you guys had fun, sorry to hear about the science kit :(
I'm dying about the wrong cell phone, that is way too funny! My dad does the same thing on my b-day (except on the right phone number), some things just never get old! Glad you had such a fun time with your family and that you weren't sitting at home missing your boys too much!
what a good lookin family!! whos that BLONDE sticking out like a sore thumb? lol, just jokin chel.
it was a fun day for the last few minutes i caught up with you all.
can you email that picture to me? i love it. email it to dad too, he will appreciate being surrounded by his girls!
love the pict of libby sue... i wish i wouldve been there for the nose and eyes convo.. sounds hilar... here, i put a little tid bit of info below... i told maria about the eyes, but i knew ears and noses still grow, cuz i joke with scott about what his will look like when he is 75 yrs old! LOLOL~
Useless Facts from Brain of Brian -- Body
Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. ... Your ears and nose continue to grow throughout ...
www.brainofbrian.com
How cute that he saved all his money! Remember when ALL you thought about was that one toy you wanted or getting a special treat after a day of shopping with mom? To him, there is no better thing he could spend that money on!
Hey I just did a quick post with the info on my blog, but the Temple picture company will be back at the San Tan Costco May 3-10
Your boys are just too cute Chels. Really im gealous, I need one of my own. My nefews are also saving up money for one thing or another and your right 3 months is as eternity. Hope you guys are doing good.
That's so funny about the cell phone thing. Love it. You post such great things...way to get down those funny things that everyone says and does.
Post a Comment