Friday, April 18, 2008

2 funny things



*A few days ago, during family prayer, Jer included a blessing that Kosty would sleep well (due to the fact he had missed his nap which means he sleeps terrible) anyways, I was tucking Brayden in, & Jer put Kosty in his crib & he started screaming. Brayden said, "hmmm, I guess Dada's prayer didn't work. Maybe Jesus thinks it's opposite day."

*Then last night, we were attempting to have family scripture time & Kosty was having another rebellious moment. Brayden said, "If I were him, I would just rewind myself to be a good guy!"

p.s. See, Bekah, I'm very sure he can be naughty :)

11 comments:

Bekah: said...

those are hilarious! bray cracks me up. seriously that kid is sooo funny and sooo smart! kosty just seems WAY too cute to be naughty! i'm not sure i'm convinced ;)

Alisa Larson said...

Okay, your kids say the funniest things! I love it!

Brooklyn said...

Those are some funny moments! Brayden says the funniest things :)

Jenna Lee said...

I seriously love the things Brayden says... especially when you came over to visit after I had Brax and he said, "I thought you already had your baby"!! And you are amazing.... family prayer and scriptures every night!!

Brittney said...

hilarious! why does it seem lately that not just in your case, but other peoples kids i have seen, the #2 kid is always a little more of a challenge?? hmmmm. makes me wonder. but then i was thinking, you wernt rotten, and you were #2 so maybe its not everyone! brayden is so clever! i love it.
opposite day... LOL, still laughing about it.

Swirls of Happy said...

Such cute pics!!! Brayden cracks me up...he is so witty, I LOVE it! P.S. good seeing you for 1 second today :)

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! Dont you just love the crazy things that come out of their mouths. Those were some good ones :)

Jen H. said...

He's a crack up! You have most adorable boys!!!

Melissa Stadler said...

That had me laughing out loud! Oh - they want instant results from those prayers. Too cute Chels.

Also, I LOVE the haircut. He looks so handsome and stylish. Dean came home last week to me cutting the boys hair and he was beyond disappointed. He believes the boys look homeless after I get a hold of the clippers. I should have gone to AZ Hair Co. Dang it!

Kristin said...

You have very funny kids. Thanks for the laugh!

foreveryoung said...

That is way too funny! It also makes me wish that my mom would have written down all the funny things I said. One of these days our kids are going to appreciate all the times we neglected them in the name of blogging :)