
kosty put his whole body into one of my pajama pant legs, and i laughed so hard. Check out that figure! I swear we feed him. I don't know where it goes, cause he is just skin and bones.
So many posts to catch up on and I haven't even downloaded one Christmas pic...good thing school starts this week, ok not really, the break has flown by and we haven't been bored once. sad to see it go...

4 comments:
That is SO funny.
Are you kidding???? I know where he gets that slim figure!
Chelsea, I loved your former post! Having only 2 boys IS so great for me! Although our reasons and circumstances are different, I was sooooo bummed when I realized I could only have these 2...but as soon as I was at peace with it I was sooooo happy. I dedicate every second to them and I feel SUPER close to both because I am able to spend so much one on one time with each boy. Your words were very reassuring to me. Thank you.
ps...I just got done reading all of the newer funny things your kids say on the sidebar and I'm laughing soooo hard!
yes, definately a feat considering those pants are probably a size 0!
Post a Comment