Saturday, January 22, 2011

no jeans challenge


I can't remember where I saw it but someone posted about a no jeans for 2 weeks challenge...well I rely way too much on my jeans and I wanted to give it a try. Could I even last one week? I want to see. A good way to force me to be more creative. Plus, I fell and scraped up my knees pretty bad while running, and jeans HURT right now. So, I'll be taking {crappy} phone pics each day and maybe I'll post if I do in fact survive/succeed. Luckily, church counts as a day. There's 2. Sweet.

and, while we're on the subject, I intend to go most of this summer with very rare appearances made by the notorious Mormon shorts. Sorry. I know everyone wears them, me included, but I still dread them every summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a good idea! but i'm too scared to even try... maybe i will in the summer...

and can i tell you how excited i am for you to post your outfits everyday?! good inspiration.

i laughed so hard about the "mormon shorts" i don't own a pair! lots of skirts in the summer for me.

Anonymous said...

wait, wait! i looked today and i DO have one pair, a old pair of jeans i cut off- even worse! but i did wear them a couple times this summer...

and as far as skirts go... it grosses people out but i'm going to say it. goodwill. cotton skirts galore.

Stefanie said...

this one is soooo easy!

just be a teacher!

foreveryoung said...

Okay, only you can pull this off! The only other non-jean pants I own are my sweats, oh and I think I may have a pair of 10 year old khakis that I've been holding onto incase they ever come back in style. I do agree with the summer wardrobe, I hate it almost as much as the heat. Do post pictures, though!!!