Christmas morning started at 6 am. (perfect. still dark, but not too early!) Brayden came in and told us Santa came. Kosty was still sleeping soundly, so I went out with Brayden to look at the tree. He was worried that Kosty would not get what he asked Santa for because he had a few naughty days before Christmas. I mean, he was really worried. So, he carefully examined the gifts and a big smile spread across his face when he told me that a certain present looked and felt like a Nintendo DS (what kosty asked Santa for). He was so relieved that Santa pulled through for Kosty! We started out having them open their gifts to each other. Kosty got Brayden a Mario blanket and a red Club penguin puffle. Brayden got Kosty a Lego construction truck. It was sweet to take them shopping for each other and see what they chose. Brayden got his DJ Hero Wii game from Santa, and he was thrilled. Kosty was thrilled to see that he got his green DS. We spent the next couple hours building Lego's and setting up games, and then we packed up and went to Jer's parents for Christmas breakfast. We spent a few hours there, everyone played DJ Hero, Uncle Mark helped Kosty build his intense lego alligator, I got a little nap, and then we headed to my Dad's house.







playing his new shiny green DS...

playing DJ Hero...it was the hit of Christmas. We brought it over to Jer's parents where everyone took turns playing.
Me on the turntables & brayden rapping, ha.

at my Dad's house. Kosty was SO excited that Nana & Pappy got him a Dippin Dots maker. They got Brayden Creationary and Great Nana got them both pillow pets :)
I feel like I totally failed at the picture taking this year :( I got the beginning & the end but nothing really in the middle. I usually over take pictures and I was trying not to, but I think I way under did it. I remember a few times I thought I should snap a few but then hated the thought of saying "everybody get together and smile!!" so next year I hope to take more pics of the in between stuff no matter if people are looking or not. I'm also hoping I have a better camera next year, mine had some major blurry moments and it will not take dark inside shots!
It was a wonderful Christmas!



3 comments:
Santa spoiled your boys this year! They must have been really good.
So glad you guys had a great Christmas. All the family traditions are so fun. Im in love with your home decor Chelsea. You have a talent.
We started the Elf tradition this yr. It was sad to see "Buddy" leave. We cant wait for him to come back too. You have a Lovely family.
Are you guys doing soccer again? I can not beileve it starts next month.
brayden seriously is the sweetest kid!
So funny, the notorious naughty Kosty, what a sweet brother to be so concerned. Lucky you that you can do the "3 present rule" and they still get spoiled, what a great Christmas!
Post a Comment