Thursday, January 27, 2011

lego submission



Kosty gets the Lego Club magazine in the mail and in every issue there are a handful of kids pictures and their creations. He asked me to take a picture and put it in the magazine, oh, I really hope they pick him. I hope it doesn't hurt his chances that he insisted on sitting in dead grass...

4 comments:

J said...

Chelsea, can you send me another blog invite to jkdenhalter(at)gmail(dot)com? I am switching blogs but still would love to read yours.

Thanks!

Kelly said...

So cute. I wish my kids played with lego's.. Maybe they would if i bought them. I just always thought of them as a choking hazard. He is so cute, i really hope he gets picked. who knew they had a lego magazine?

foreveryoung said...

Oh no, now I'm feeling guilty for all of the pictures I've taken for Jayden to submit and never did. I did it one time but it was such a hassle to go print it off at the store and then mail it in. Good luck, Kosty!

Janet said...

koston, you are an amazing lego builder!! brayden, you look very handsome in your scout uniform! I'm so proud of both of you!! love, grammi :)