Friday, January 14, 2011

anniversary card

My mom watched the boys for us on our date night, and the boys made us cards over at her house. This seriously melted my heart!

5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Oh so sweet! And the break up part is so sad, good thing you guys are the perfect couple and you'll never have to worry about it. And see, you have the go ahead from your 8 yr old, so get that vacation booked!

Kelly said...

That is the cutest thing! Im teary eyed! What a sweet boy.. I love that he called you "Lover". That is what I call my boys. "Lovers"

Brittney said...

oh my goodness..... that is the sweetest letter. I loved it.

Tawny Antelman said...

OH MY, this is seriously so sweet! Melted my heart for you!

Elliot and Cami said...

You know you can NEVER get divorced now right? Just because of that card. Seriously.

Cutest thing I have ever seen.