It reminded me of when Brayden was his exact age, and got dressed for the first time by himself. I just had to find the picture.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
milestone
A couple weeks ago Kosty was bound and determined to get dressed by himself. From his pullup to his backpack, he surely did just that. He had a little set back when his shirt was backwards, and as much as I tried to help him, he wouldn't let me so much as come near him. Again, the stubbornness and determination of that boy astounds me. He took it off, and put it on the right way. Not one bit of help from Mommy.

It reminded me of when Brayden was his exact age, and got dressed for the first time by himself. I just had to find the picture.
It reminded me of when Brayden was his exact age, and got dressed for the first time by himself. I just had to find the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
awe! what a milestone it is:) sometimes i cant wait for libby to dress herself, but then i hear about how stubborn they are in picking out their own outfits, and i dont mind doing that for just a bit longer. i am just excited that libby will throw her dirty clothes in her dirty hamper in the laundry room!
hahahah the cutest.
And where the crap have I been just now seeing these skating pictures? Your boys gots skills...and i love the cute mama shot.
Wow, you've done well teaching them to accessorize...;) Or maybe it was Jer...hmmm? I love Brayden's gold medal! LOL
I LOVE the picture of Brayden on his first time getting himself dressed. such a cute goofball!
hilarious that you have pictures of each of them!
geeez tell yo boys to STOP growing up! i miss them as wittle babies. wah. wah. wah.
He's so funny and cute of course! He reminds me of Luke sometimes, strong willed. When Kosty wanted a "Home Day" it cracked me up because one time I asked Luke, "Buddy, what do you want to do today? It's just me and you and we can go to whatever you want! You get to spend the whole day with me, just us two!" Then he told me, "Well, I'm going to need more motivation than that."
I love seeing the picture of Brayden.. he melts my heart!! And Koston melts my heart in a different way he always makes me laugh!!!
Sweet Kosty! The last pic of Bray made me smile... Good ol' Megan house and Thomas trains! Love it!!!!!!
I love that you have pictures to compare. Maybe Kosty finally realized that he can't always choose your clothes for you so he's moved on to picking them for himself. I'm still waiting for the post on your little fashionista, he totally cracks me up!
YEA!! What a fun day! You gotta love the stubbornness:) And I love Brayden's picture! So adorable!
So funny! It seems they are always so opinionated about what they wear...wait till you have a girl! I can't tell you how many times my girls left the house in dressups, dance outfits, or swimsuits. Your boys are getting so grown up!!!
Post a Comment