Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day Two: Huntington

We stopped in Huntington before we headed home. I didn't get very many pictures but they just had to go on a separate post because that Disneyland post was just getting outta hand! Geesh!

Kosty getting mad at Cede, demanding, "Stop taking pit-sures of me!!!!!!!!!!!" (I actually love it when he puts his hands on hips like this, such big attitude, such tiny hips!)

the only thing better than Disneyland is a Wahoo's burrito! I only get this burrito once a year and I crave it everyday until then!! Go ahead and enlarge it and feel your mouth water! Best burrito ever.


After lunch we went into the stores, the candy shop, and headed home. I would like to thank Apple gadgets for the constant entertainment you provided for my kids on the 14 hour drive there and back. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

foreveryoung said...

Good thing you skipped church today so that you could get caught up on your blog--oops, did I just blow your cover?? That's what you get for posting the Wahoo picture, now I'm craving it like crazy. Those little jeans do look pretty dang cute, even if they did fall apart after 2 days.