Oh, Kosty. Kosty, Kosty, Kosty, Kosty. I don't know what else to say...he fills my days with joy and pain. He knows what he likes and won't back down. But neither will I. That's the problem. And that's why his heart belongs to Daddy. He is extremely particular when it comes to his clothes and when it comes to MINE. He likes me in my gray sweats and white v-neck when I wake up. Lucky for him, that's what I wear 99% of the time. He likes me in full pj's or fully clothed and nothing in between. He gets pretty ticked if I come out with a towel on my head or with wet hair. When I get dressed and see him for the first time, he gives me a once over and instantly lets me know if its working for him or not. He HATES hats on me. He hates RVCA, Freedom, any tees. Unless I wear a cardigan on top. Then he likes. But he hates my mustard cardigan. I could go on and on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Ahhhhh, this is what I've been waiting for! I'm sorry, but this is the one thing about Kosty that cracks me up everytime!! Usually kids are particular about what clothes they are wearing, but I've never met a kid that is so adament about what his mom wears! Maybe he'll be the next Oscar de la Renta...
That is HILARIOUS!! A new one for me! He's Prada bound for sure!
He is serious!!!?? I can't believe how sad he looks...you would think you took away his favorite blanket or something! Gosh, just wear the red dress!! That is so funny about his future wife. I wonder if it will be a good or a bad thing:)
ha ha that is freaking funny... I still can't believe that he does that or does that he cares... I don't think I have ever asked you does he ever say anything to Jer.... or since Jer is soooo picky as well does he always think he is perfectly dressed??
I am cracking up, because Brooke always tell me how much Bentley reminds her of Koston, and I have to say after watching this clip....they are two peas in a pod!!! Bentley does the same thing to me, picks out the shoes HE want ME to wear, picks out my Bracelets, Hats...you name it, and I better wear it or melt down!!! (I don't give in either, so don't feel bad). Too funny.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!
it is funny and sad all wrapped into one. funny that he is oh so opinionated. sad that you REALLY TRULY have to deal with that!
so funny that you posted this! i love it.
answer me this? does he have good style? are his choices fashionable or frump?
This is HILARIOUS. Maybe when he's being bad you should go wet your hair, put on pajama pants and your mustard cardigan, and do scary mama all at once as your new form of discipline! He cracks me up.
What a funny little guy!!! That is so stinkin funny! I have a couple of girls that care what they wear but I've never had them say a thing about what I have on! Seriously- his poor wife!!! :)
This is way too fun, I can't handle it. His wife is going to have a lot to live up to. He is so cute even when he is sad.
i thought i posted a comment here! huh? anyway, i think its hilarious you both are so stubborn. he better learn soon enough his mama is gonna put up a fight. too cute he wanted you to wear that dress though, he must love the way you look in it, maybe he remembers the last time you wore it, was he sick? maybe it was a comforting thing?! either way, it was sad to watch him begging you to wear it. poor kosty.
Post a Comment