Sunday, February 1, 2009

boys on wheels









this was a late afternoon, I was tired and needed to start dinner. I wanted to give them every excuse I could, but I'm so thankful I didn't. I would have missed this sweet memory. It was beautiful outside, and Brayden wanted to practice rollerblading. Kosty wouldn't let him do so, however without holding his hand the whole time. "Bubba, wait! I have to hewp you!" Then he grabbed his hand and didn't let go. It actually messed Brayden up quite a bit, but the sweet big brother carried on and humored him anyway. This is one of my favorite memories so far.

14 comments:

Bekah: said...

ahhhh.

Chels, you've raised such loving boys. love comes around for 2nd, and 3rd helpings in your house!

Mindy said...

This is so cute, I can't stand it!

Tawny Antelman said...

I love the picture of you and kosty at the end... the background is amazing!! :)
Look at you and your camera skills!

Very very cute pictures and very sweet of bray and kosty!!! I like them all, they all turned out so cute!!

Brittney said...

that last picture of you two is adorable! i love his smile!! that is so cute of them. what sweet brothers. kosty loves that bubba! who doesnt? cute memories. did he ever get goin by himself? rollerblading is HARD!

Brooklyn said...

I have missed so may updates! Loved them all... These pics are so cute Chels! I love having boys!

Anonymous said...

Love the Lucky charms shirt! Wherever did you find it?

Suni said...

such CUute pictures!

Chelsea said...

Monika,

I actually got that shirt at Nordstrom Rack last summer. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE! I love those sweet brotherly moments! you're so lucky you caught it on camera! I love that last picture of you two. So sweet...

Lynsi said...

You can tell they are such good buds! I love that!

foreveryoung said...

That is seriously so sweet. Remember back in the day when you were worried that they would never play together and that they would spend their days as "Tom and Jerry". Just look at them now! It cracks me up, because it's not like little pint-sized Kosty could do much to hold up Brayden if he fell, but he definately gave it his all!

Swirls of Happy said...

I lOVE this!!! What a sweet brother moment, and very cute pics :)

MommyRohner said...

Those are SUPERB pictures! And a great memory.

marcee said...

I love this! The sepia makes it all the more precious and timeless. Memories... (sigh)