Thursday, February 12, 2009

be still my heart

After already reading to Brayden, and tucking him into bed, I walked by his room about 15 minutes later and noticed the door was shut. He never wants his door closed, so I opened it and found this...He was so completely engrossed in the BFG, that he didn't even acknowledge my camera snapping presence. Oh oh oh. My little Kindergarten bookworm, I adore him. And his love of reading.

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

(Yes, it's Valentine's night and yes I am blogging. And incase you were wondering, yes I am a loser.) This is the exact picture I am hoping for one day. Kylie went through a "reading at night" phase, but now she just prefers drawing and still considers reading a chore. I can't wait for her to catch the love of reading bug like Brayden.

Tawny Antelman said...

haha cute.. I LOVE that book!!! I remember reading that book when I was little as well just dont know if i read it THAT young... But i can see why he didnt even acknowledge the camera. haha