Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm going to Disneyland!


Tomorrow we are leaving and I can hardly wait!! Stomach flu and Jer's monthly migraine are over and done, just in time for our trip, thank you, thank you. We've been talking about going in February for 2 years now because its supposedly the shortest lines, and I want to enjoy Disneyland, not the lines! This will be Kosty's first trip, and its just such perfect timing with our kids and their ages right now. Ponchos and umbrellas are packed and ready for the rainy forecast. I don't care how much I get rained on, nothing is stopping me from the Happiest Place on Earth!!!

14 comments:

foreveryoung said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll have shine not rain, but I have no doubt you'll have a blast no matter what! Can't wait to hear all about it! PS-are you planning on carrying the potty chair in your backpack?? You know how trips can mess a good thing up!

foreveryoung said...

PS-don't be sorry! I was just glad your kids were there to entertain my kids, otherwise they would have been down every 5 minutes. They had fun and it wasn't hard to clean up, we're just glad you guys came!

Angie Whitman said...

Underneath, that calm and cool demeanor of yours, you are hysterical! You seriously make me laugh with every single one of your new posts! Thanks...who would of thought? Good thing we have blogs to let our inner comical sides out! Have so much fun at Disneyland!!

Jenna Lee said...

Have fun.... I am just remembering when we went with my family our Jr. year....um yeh to bad I threw away the matching frame that we got from there or I could have saved you $30 bucks for a souvenir. I think I might have to go look at those pictures now... good black male material for us both!!!

Tawny Antelman said...

I am so so so jealous!!!!! I have been saying lately that I want to go to Disneyland, disneyland is my ALL TIME favorite theme park!! We are thinking about doing a trip in march possibly.. but we dont know if we should do 6 flags cuz they are saying it will prob be one of the business that close down in 09' or do Disneyland. Tough choice!

Lynsi said...

So much fun, your boys are the perfect ages! Seriously, rain can't stop a good time at DISNEYLAND!

Bekah: said...

hooray!!! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

Brittney said...

have fun you lucky duck. i am going to aunt ruth's funeral tomorrow, i would way rather be at the happiest place on earth.
i cant believe who jason sent home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! call me.

Nichols Family said...

Have a blast! I'm still cracking up about Kosty demanding what you wear! That is the funniest thing!

marcee said...

Jealous! Have so much fun!

Stefanie said...

shut up. just shut up.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! Have the best time ever!!!!
And I am still laughing about the red dress post!

Anonymous said...

have so much fun! can't wait to see pictures.

Jenna Lee said...

Next...... where are the pictures stop being lazy, the vacation is over!!!