Thursday, October 18, 2007
Kosty's Little Party
When I got Kosty out of his crib on his birthday morning, the first thing he said was, "CAKE!!" We compromised with a honey bran muffin and a candle! Later on, we had a very small get together, (since he really doesn't even know what all the fuss is about yet!) I wish I got a pic of everyone! We had Kosty's all-time favorite for dinner: pizza with olives, then we opened presents. My brother Justin gave him an afro wig with a pick, he wasn't a fan, but it was hilarious trying it on everyone else! When we were singing Happy Birthday, Kosty wasn't too fond of the fact that everyone was staring at him, so he protested by a major GROWL, followed by, "MAAAMMA!!!" Meaning just I was allowed to sing. Stinker. Thanks everyone for coming, Kosty got some awesome gifts & he LOVES them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I replied to your comments!
when you said kosty replied with a growlll it reminded me of his growls towards my dad, he scares all kids and hes going to scare jennas boy the most! haha
im glad your on at the same time, i was waiting for a new post, im only on cuz im so bored at work, haha!
He is so adorable. Tanner's b-day is in Dec and he is so excited. It gets more fun every year when they start to understand what is going on.
twas a fun partay!
glad we got to see everyone, i feel like your get togethers arent awkward anymore, we love the figgins family too, they are all so sweet:)
just hope kosty likes my present, that afro wig was too funny.
I love the "gift of afro", too funny! And I think you should feel special that you were the only one he wanted to sing, doesn't he usually refuse any sign of attention from you? Ha! ha! I could listen to Kosty stories all day...glad he had a fun party!
Post a Comment