Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"I ain't sayin' she's a $ goldigga $..."


Last night Randi hosted an awesome Halloween ladies night...

Yours truly as the $ goldigger $. One seriously metallic gold dress (thanks to my lil sis & her job at Forever 21!) + a gold belt + a gold shovel with gold nuggets glued on + lots of bling (courtesy of Brooke & walmart) + gold glasses = golddigger


Trying to be a PG rated goldigger was a challenge, so I added an undershirt & leggings. Thanks to Jer for all his help spray painting everything gold! He got a tad carried away, so I had to "cut him off" when I found him looking in my closet for a pair of shoes he could paint! Right before I left I scoped out the neighborhood & bolted across the street to my sis in laws (to borrow her glasses) in hopes no one would see me, but of course my next door neighbor & his wife were sitting in their garage... had to make a slight detour to tell them its a costume & NO, I do NOT have a 'night' job!




When I first walked in I was cracking up at all the sights... I had to do a double take with everyone, I didn't even know who was who. I think I was most perplexed by Brooklyn... I don't know who or what she "was", but all I know is it was hilarious! When everyone sat down to eat, it made me laugh even harder... the sight of these girls in their full-blown costumes & trying to be normal was just too funny, I don't know how anyone could take themselves seriously... cause I sure couldn't! I can't even recall the last time I dressed up for Halloween & it was a blast! Thanks Randi & all the girls, it was so FUN!

Sally as the wicked witch with ugly nose
Randi as Cruella Deville
Jenna as the naughty pregnant Nun
Jenny as Lucille Ball
Katie as the pirate
Brooklyn as the ?????? gangster/club kid/rapper/ho? (depends on who you ask)
Sandy as the old lady (with smeared lipstick & horrible blush)
Kate as the 50's girl
Rechelle as Cinderella (you've found your new career!)
Becky as the cute flapper

11 comments:

Brooklyn said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! You look Genuine! A real gold digger, and a pretty one at that!!!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! Glad you had fun. LOVE the shovel :)

Bekah: said...

how fun!!! what a great idea for a costume... that is so hilarious!!! what did you guys do all night? did you go out? haha

Chelsea said...

HA! yeah we were sure dressed to kill, sorry to report it was a very 'behaved' night of eating & game playing indoors!

Brittney said...

you look like one hot mama! how fun for you guys:) sandy is part of this bunko too? wow, that costume was BLING BLING!!!! you looked awesome, and everyone looked so cute. i like the added gold nuggets on the shovel, thats classic!

foreveryoung said...

You are smokin hot! I know you were planning on wearing this to church, but I'm going to give you a heads up that all the other girls may be a little jealous so you may want to rethink it. Glad you had a fun night!

Sheba Price said...

Chels soooo fun! Love the outfit! Jer kills me with all of the "gold" spray painting he did for ya! What a good hubby! Tell him I need some hooks spray painted gold next week for a board that I am doing! (wink) It looked like a total fun partay and I know you guys played the gold digger song! I just want to know if you did a solo to it?

All I have left to say is...."Get down girl g'head get down...get down girl g'head get down!" -Mr. West

Sheba Price said...

P.S.: I forgot to comment on the most important thing in this post:

You look hot! :)

Swirls of Happy said...

Soooo cute! I was on a website for couples costume ideas, and I saw the idea for a gold digger for the girl, and a Mr. Money bags for the guy and I have to admit...I thought it was so GREAT!!! You look SOOO Cute and Authentic :) Love it Chels, what a cute idea. I love the Jer got so in to it...he is so funny!

Kristin said...

Wow you look great! What a fun idea, I have not dressed up forever either! What a fun day!

Tawny Antelman said...

Ive never seen my mom dressed up nor my sister, besides in pictures when you guys would put on some funky cloths and take ton of pics of yourselves back in jr high... haha Looks like you guys had fun, i would of laughed really hard as well.

Melissa Stadler said...

You are one HOT Mama! Holy cow - that is hillarious! I even like the rap music you put to it - too perfect Chels.