Wednesday, October 24, 2007

uh-oh


I was just going through old pictures and suddenly it hit me, I think there is a pattern going on here....





I guess we do need a girl!

(p.s. I plead not guilty to all, the exception being the little barrette in his hair)

10 comments:

Brittney said...

LOL! too cute.
well i guess all little boys go through that phase, wasnt justin about that age when we got him all dolled up like a pretty ballerina? Too funny:) i love the mascara pict on the one eye. LOL!brayden makes a pretty girl with all those jewels ooh la la:)

Brooklyn said...

Dang you have a lot of beads!!!!! Those are such cute pictures! That will be fun to show a girlfriend one day! Get cracking on that girl Chels!!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Too Cute!!!! So funny, and I don't blame you for wanting a girl with a houseful of boys...get going girlie! I think I am going to try again in June or July, so maybe if we both end up pregnant at the same time they can be little friends!

foreveryoung said...

Well atleast you know what your girl will look like when you have one :) I think she'll be pretty darn cute! By the way, I like to think that Jayden's fascination with girly things is because he has an older sister, what's your excuse? ha! ha!

Suni said...

Love it! You do need a girl and I so need a boy!!

Becky said...

hahahah! that is SO funny! Your boys are so SWEET! i love how tender hearted they really TRUELY are. :) Great pics to black mail each of them with in high school!

You do need a girl! :)

Shanen said...

I agree with Jamie, my boy is just the same. I even think he is worse with the shoes and beads, but I at least know it comes from having 2 older sisters.

Sheba Price said...

I think these are the cutest pics but that is coming from a mom who has nothing BUT girls! Too cute! I can't believe you posted all of these stories! I am sooo behind! I will have to catch up! Have a good one!

Swirls of Happy said...

I love the red jumpsuit aparatus!

Kristin said...

I think they are hillarious! I remember dressing up my little brothers because I didn't have a little sister to dress up. They turned out okay...I think... I would have to say you do need a girl, but in the mean time I think Koston looks great in pink! Ha ha ha.