Thursday, October 18, 2007

the energizer skater...

he keeps going & going & going... we got Kosty this mini skateboard for his birthday & ever since he hasn't let it out of his sight! Obsessed is an understatement. Trying to explain just doesn't do it justice. He acts like he is a pro- he pops it up with his foot & then carries it under his arm, sometimes pulling up his sagging drawers with the other hand. A riot! and he pretends he is bustin hardcore tricks all day. At least he will appreciate how we got his name someday!




He takes naps with it, takes it in the car, goes to bed with it, oh we went to Subway (& yes, bringing it was not an option) even while we were in line, he was doing his "tricks," and this one is the FUNNIEST... last night we were saying prayers, he came over & stood on it, then folded his arms & closed his eyes, I bolted for the camera, wouldn't you??

11 comments:

Michelle Y. said...

That is so adorable! I love the picture of him sleeping with his skateboard, that is pricless and needs to be in a frame. I didn't know that is how you got Koston's name, I love it. Well, it's in his blood to be a skater, your boys are adorable.

Bekah: said...

hahaha well his namesake fits! that is HILARIOUS!!! i love that he sleeps with it!

Shanen said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable. I agree with Michelle, they are all worthy to be framed and up on his wall. Super cute.

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute! The sleeping picture has got to be one of the best I've ever seen! What a cute boy!

Brittney said...

the funniest obsession ever. i love it. so glad you happen to see it on our DUPER day!! what a find:)
i could watch him kick it up and grab it ALL DAY! too hilari-eye.

Brooklyn said...

He TRULEY, REALLY is the CUTEST!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure his daddy is proud!!!!!!!!

Swirls of Happy said...

Oh my gosh! He is so dang cute!!! I see he is living up to his name :) What a little sk8tr boy...I LOVE it!!!!

Suni said...

Kosty is so dang cute on that skateboard!! I love the picture of him sleeping with it...too cute!

Michelle Y. said...

Hi Chelsea, we blessed Tyler in CA at my parents. Don't worry you are a great friend :)

foreveryoung said...

I've been waiting for these pictures, they are too dang cute! He's got those moves down, I think he could put plenty of older boys to shame! The sleeping one and the prayer are my favorite, too funny!

Tawny Antelman said...

hahahaha Koston makes me laugh. i like the last one best, and the one where he sleeps with it...