Thursday, October 11, 2007
"Deep Thoughts" by Brayden...
WAY too funny not to share! today while in the car, Brayden, as usual, asks me a thought provoking question (love that) it went like this...
Bray: Mama, what does Jesus like to do?
Me: Hmmmm, probably watch over all of us.
Bray: Oh, yeah. Can Jesus hear us even when we aren't saying prayers, just when we're talking?
Me: Yes. And he knows what we are thinking about too.
Bray: Wow. Jesus probably has really big ears. Kind of like a chinchilla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
That is one deep thought Chels and so stinkin' cute! I love when they try to figure it out and I can just imagine him trying to visualize how He could do it. I am also impressed that he knows what a chincilla actually is....smarty pants!
hahahahahahahahahha i am laughing so hard. chinchilla...jesus....SO FUNNY! what a character, im so glad you have this in writing to remember later!
wow, that is so hilarious! first of all how does he even know about chinchilla's? what a cute question to ask. he is the cutest darn boy! i love his curiosity about life, and he must think you are the smartest person in the world, next to jesus of course!
I don't even know what a chinchilla is! That is such a cute story. Smart boy!
I'm still laughing at this! What a cute boy!!!
That was hilarious!! I love that you write all of their randomness down - and that I get to laugh along! Kids have the darnedest way of reasoning things out!
Oh my gosh!!! He is so stinkin cute and perceptive, I LOVE IT!!!!! He has always been a smart one Chels :)
That is too funny! Thanks to "Go Diego, Go", I actually know what a chinchilla is, and thanks to Brayden, I will never think of them the same! What a cutie.
BWAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious. He is so stinkin' cute!!
this is sooo funny! I love it! I love when you are having some "spiritual talks' with the kids and then they just throw it out to left field. But it makes life so much more fun!
Post a Comment