Monday, October 22, 2007

down on the farm...

Does anyone even know how to spell Schnef Farms, anyways?? HA! I've seen it spelled a thousand different ways on every one's blogs, and now here is my inaccurate version! Thursday night Becky & Casey invited us along to Schenf's. The kids LOVED it! We rode the carousel & then went to this cute little maze with little tractor looking trikes, that was a hit. Then we went to the stinky petting zoo, and Brayden was very aggravated! He did not enjoy the aroma! He made that face the entire time! They had the HUGEST cow EVER & cute baby pigs. I thought the pregnant goats were the strangest looking things ever, it looked like they had 2 large triangles poking out on each side...weird. Then we rode the bumble bee ride & the tractor hay ride. (Kosty was silent & glued on to me!!) The boys went to the mini golf course & Becky & I waited for them over at the Hoe-down concert & food area. After we all chowed down it was time to go. Thanks so much Becky!! We had so much fun!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

oh how fun!
i wanna go, why didnt you call me?? i wouldve met you there!!
one of these days i will check out schnef farms, (sp?)
brayden TOTALLY looks like you in that picture of his grumpy face, i dont know if its the bags under his eyes, but that picture reminds me of you as a little girl!

Chelsea said...

britt,
I love your un-compliments... bags under the eyes & awkward get togethers... spoken like a true sister! :)

Michelle Y. said...

I love to go to Schnef, it is just so expensive. It looks like you had tons of fun.

foreveryoung said...

That looks like so much fun, it makes me almost wish we had coughed up the cash and gone there instead...okay, maybe not but it still looks fun!