Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Revenge of the Train

Poor Kosty, he is now learning his first lesson in "What goes around comes around." And YES, that most certainly is the SAME dang train that he got stuck in my hair! I think it should be recalled!

17 comments:

Brittney said...

LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING ALL DAY!!!
Omg, its so funny i have tears in my eyes. poor kosty, ouch, dang that train.

Swirls of Happy said...

Ok, that looks like it hurts...AHHH! How funny!

Swirls of Happy said...

Tell Brittney my email is brittanyh@gmail.com for her blog. Thanks Chels!!!

Sheba Price said...

What the ? Chels, you need to call that company. I can't believe this! I am so sad for Kosty right now. I hope you didn't have to cut the locks off! I would be so.... well you know what! That freakn' train! I hope you threw it out!

Chelsea said...

Actually it didn't even phase him, and when I first saw it, I was laughing so hard (meanie) and then of course getting the camera... just too ironic!

Brooklyn said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! This is the best (sorry) but what the heck! To funny, and to crazy! Stupid Spencer!

Michelle Y. said...

I cannot believe that happened again! HA! Hey you have to look at my blog and Sheba's and see what we are saying about you :) You WILL go to the dark side... :)

Becky said...

hee.hee. i cant help but giggle at that! What goes around comes around kosty! :) how did you end up getting it out?

Stefanie said...

OMGOSH FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!
I LOVE KOSTY YES I DO!!!!
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you reap what you sow kosty. you stuck da train in mama's hair, so now the train decided to throw a party in yo hair!! hahahahahah

Brooklyn said...

Chelsea, you really should read the Stephanie Meyer books. You can borrow mine. Even if you don't think you like reading, or these you'll LOVE em'!

MommyRohner said...

I'm sorry, but that is so funny!

Bekah: said...

poor kosty! but i have had such a good laugh! that train, hahahahaha.

Tiffany said...

That really is so funny! THROW THAT TRAIN AWAY! (As if, if there anything like my boys and their precious trains)

Stefanie said...

wow can i just say that i LOVE your song on your page.."Who Knew" by Pink. The lyrics are too PERFECT for my last failed relationship with "you know who." ugh. it's depressing. the part that really gets me is, "You promised me you'd be around, I took your words
And I believed in everything you said to me. I wish I could touch you again...
I wish I could still call you friend
I'd give anything.
WOW i wanna say those things to pat man sooo bad...but we don't talk. wer'e not even friends. grrr. i hate love and everthing that has to do with it. bla.

foreveryoung said...

ha! ha! too funny! You just need to photoshop your head in there so that we can get the full effect.

Anonymous said...

Poor guy, but this story continues to make me laugh!

Melissa Stadler said...

No way!! But at least you got a picture this time. I soooo wanted to see that train stuck in your hair and the look on your face had to be priceless.