(Don't forget to PAUSE the music down below before watching)
This is one of our favorite things to do. We turn the TV on one of those music channels, and the boys dance their little hearts out! Brayden calls it "Dance Party." Oh, and you can hear Kosty saying his new fav expression, (that he learned from Brayden) "Yeah baby!" Although he doesn't like for us to repeat him & laugh as you will see when he yells at me & then comes over and whacks me! Little rascal!!

10 comments:
Bray is a hip hop star! I swear this is SOOO our house. My kids LOVE to dance. It is so fun. The other day Jerron said "i love to dance to rihannah" I was like what! I love Kosty's "yeah baby" so stinking cute. What little gymnasts as well! Fun times at the figgins house! Bray was even doing the hand movments, he has it down!
oh man that was too funny! Those are the cutest little boys EVER! :) I love that he says Yeah baby over and over! i thought for sure he was gonna hurt himself on that last saumersault...he didnt even use his hands and like JUMPED into his move! yIKES! funny guys! :)
I want to pick up Koston and hug him right now! What a cute boy...I love when he wacked you...that was funny :) Brayden is going to be a little dance star for sure! Cute video!
Yeah baby, they are adorable. I was showing my mom my blog and she clicked on yours and she said you have the most beautiful boys ever and they are so "pretty". I agree, your boys are stinkin cute!
oh, didnt i comment on this last night? i guess i forgot since i was on the phone with you, lol.
the boys crack me up with their energy! yeah baby, kosty is hilarious how he copies his big brother, and brayden is an AWESOME dancer, and i hope he can show me those moves in person someday, wah wah wee wah:)
You have a darling family, your boys are way to cute! Thanks for making a comment on my blog I really appreciate what you had to say. I'm so glad you went with your instincts with you second son. I so wish I would have with Joseph but I fell into the pressure of the Dr and how they made me feel like a horrible mother. Now that I have a son with autism the doctors say nothing to me now when I refuse the shots. Seriously what is it going to take for doctors to listen to us moms. I totally agree with you waiting until they are older and taking your time with them. That is my plan if I can ever get myself to do it since I'm scared out of my mind. Hang in there we really do know what is best for our children. Thanks again for your comment I really appreciate it.
You need to teach Koston to say "Holla" now!
That is so dang cute. I love to watch kiddos dance. Ok, that is so great that he was star student and that he was so excited! It is all about the little things... :)
I love it! Jayden was watching it with me and said "Koton my friend. Where me? Me dance too. Where's train?" So I'm thinking that next time he comes over you need to have some sort of Thomas themed dance party! Glad your dishwasher is back in business and have fun tomorrow!
This is soo funny! Guess they are following in their mommy's footsteps! So fun!
Post a Comment