Thursday, September 20, 2007

Setting to Private...

I'm gonna set my blog to private. I have been debating for a while but did not want to deter any family or friends that might think it too complex to sign in... and I've been too lazy to collect email addresses. (mom, I hope you can still get in ok, let me know)

So, to anyone who cares to continue reading, (as long as you are normal, that is) please send me your email address! Please & Thank you!!

21 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Oh no! Maybey I will...

Bekah: said...

michaelandbekah@gmail.com

not to put you on the spot, but is there a reason? are you worried? should I be?

Chelsea said...

one word... Crescent. Somebody by that name left a comment on my lil sis blog & it was in a different language, just weirded me out.

And I think I will like feeling in control of WHO is reading about my fam, I'm sure its fine, I dont wanna get everyone worried, but I've contemplated this for a while.

Tawny Antelman said...

NOW because you decided to set your blog to private I had to give into devons pressure of making one, and im close enough to family so i better be able to read yours still!!!

TEll brayden his girlfriend said HII and i miss him! :)

Michelle Y. said...

yostmm@yahoo.com

It is a pain to be on private and some of my family gets confused how to get in and I usually have to email them to let them know I posted something so they will look at it, but I think it is worth it. Then I can post what I want and not have to worry about crazy people looking at my kids.

Tawny Antelman said...

forgot e mail address after all that

tawnybabe999@cox.net

Jessica said...

Chelsea, thanks for writing on my blog! I love reading your blog! Add me! (If you want :)!

jkdenhalter@gmail.com

P.S. Again, your boys are the cutest things! My hubby and I want boys, boys, boys! They are SO cute!

Swirls of Happy said...

Hey you!!! Yes, I agree!!! Anyway, you have my email right?

Sheba Price said...

Chels good idea. I wanted to the same but to lazy as well. Here is my e-mail address: stp@avalonshutters.net

foreveryoung said...

You're taking the big plunge! Welcome to life on the private side :)

Shanen said...

Last night convinced you huh? I have been a "silent reader" for about 2 weeks, so keep me in if it's ok. shanen.hough@cox.net
Your posts are fun to read.

Glazier5 said...

Can we be readers too? I'm starting to think maybe I should do it - somebody from Turkey was lurking around ours! Glazier5@cox.net

Swirls of Happy said...

Just wanted to say Great Baby Shower today!!! Very cute, good food, good fun :) OH...I LOVED your house, great job Ms. Interior Designer!

Jaime S. said...

sheltonjc@gmail.com

i'm having problems viewing brit's blog even though she invited me and I created a sign in for it.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, I feel alot better since I have made mine private and it really hasn't detered many people. I think you will be glad you did. keirapoulsen20@yahoo.com

MommyRohner said...

Thanks for coming last night. Of course I want to keep viewing so put me on the list. barohner@yahoo.com

What would I do without the daily funnies of Brayden and Koston!

Kristin said...

Chelsea, I would love to keep reading your blog...If your okay with that...I am also trying to decide if I want to go private. I think it is a great idea so I'll let you know if I follow suit...
I'll email you my address.

Becky said...

Great party yesterday! :)

Dont forget to email me your link!

Lynsi said...

Hey guys!
I got on to your blog through Britt's. Your blog is so cute and what a cute family! Your boys are adorable! Hope all is well! Lynsi

Melissa Stadler said...

Since I enjoy a good laugh on a daily basis, I need to read your blog.

So count me in!

stadlerfam@yahoo.com

Melissa Stadler said...

Since I enjoy a good laugh on a daily basis, I need to read your blog.

So count me in!

stadlerfam@yahoo.com