Friday, September 7, 2007

A Funny Conversation...

Today I was driving the kids home from school, (Lauren is a little girl from Brayden's class that I babysit) Anyways this is how it went.

Brayden: Steven (from class) wants to be a JEDI when he grows up, HA!
Me: HA! What do you want to be when you grow up, Bray?
Brayden: A House Worker. (a step up from his previous goal as a yard worker)
Me: Lauren, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Lauren: Um.... just a grown-up.
Brayden: But why? Its more fun to be a Worker.
Lauren: No, being a worker just makes you TIRED.
Brayden: No, all you do is just pound the hammer one time, and then you're done!


8 comments:

Jaime S. said...

these little stories make me excited to have kids instead of SUPER nervous.

Brooklyn said...

Cute Chelsea. I love listening to kids conversations.

Randi said...

I love that you write this stuff down. He is going to love this when he is older.

Anonymous said...

soo stinkin cute! It is so funny to see how they see the world. kale is always telling me he wants to be a builder since all he sees is people building house s in our neighborhood!

Swirls of Happy said...

So adorable! I love the way kids think and percieve everything...too cute :)

Brittney said...

thats so funny. what a good worker he will be:)

Bekah: said...

funny brayden! he cracks me up!

foreveryoung said...

Too funny! Apparently his idea of only having to hammer one time comes from watching the Richmond workers--ouch, low blow! I can say that since we're going through our one year walk-thru right now, ugh. While I'm at it, was it Javier that deterred him away from his dreams of aspiring to become a yard worker? :)