Monday, September 10, 2007

Real or Rumor?

Is it true that you can get worms from eating raw dough?

I surely hope not. We really like it.

13 comments:

Becky said...

That is super cute! :) YOur boys are so SUPER sweet! Seriously!

Melissa Stadler said...

Ummmm....NO! If so, I would have died a long, long time ago since I have inhaled more cookie dough than I would like to admit. He will be fine...trust me...I have been at it for a solid 30 years.

Swirls of Happy said...

I agree! My mom used to always call Brooke and I "dough babies" because we would eat all the batter and dough everytime she made a treat :) Cute picture...I like his little apron!

foreveryoung said...

What?? I've only heard of salmonila from the eggs (which, btw, I'm sure is very rare so don't panic :), where in the world would the worms come from? Don't worry and just eat up, the dough's the best part!

Brittney said...

LOL! i think its just a myth, did mom tell us this? i think if you ate the whole bowl of batter then you prbly will get sick, but people eat raw eggs all the time, body builders, etc!! i think its safe, and delicious yes of course! i love the apron! he is SO funny, do you still remind him of the good time(.... notice time, singular) with auntie britt?? dont let him forget me! we need to get together soon again... and play that game brooke and britt were talking about, fun times, we need to do more famliy games! i love them, especially if they are so goofy i cry laughing... when do you wanna go to snowflake? um, sometime soon?

Brittney said...

ps what were you making?

Bekah: said...

cute pictures! that is so cute! kosty looks like he is in heaven! you are a good mom!

Brooklyn said...

Wow! What a face! Love it! I say NO NO NO!!!!! Eat it up baby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your boys are so cute. It is fun to keep up with you guys... I love the younger ones hair... and hopefully not about the dough, cause' cookies are not half as good when there cooked...

Brittney said...

i set my blog to private, with this whole blogging thing, i makes me feel better about it. put your email address here so i can add you to my people with special permission! i want you to see it, i just dont want random users to see our lives... k!

Brittney said...

and for the record, a friend of yours commented on my blog, but thats NOT why i am setting mine to private, just in case they thought thats why i did... LOL, it was your friend jamie young, she seems so nice, and she did comment on mine, (i totally appreciated the comment!)but i didnt want her to think since she did that now i am puting mine to private, i shouldve done this a long time ago... k! LOL.

Anonymous said...

I always wonder this as we are stuffing our faces with dough! I figure that if I lived and did it all the time as a little kid i'm sure we'll be o.k. :)
Cute pics of Koston!

Devdog said...

guilty of a blog, i know i dont have kids and im not married but lets just say randi made me. utah would be complete if tawny would come live with me! eating cookie dough is totally worth a disease if its real. oh and your kids are studs!