Monday, September 3, 2007

Pizza Party (weekend cont'd)

My Aunt Sadie came down from Montana this weekend to visit, so my mom came down from Snowflake to pick her up from the airport. We all got together at our house to have a little family pizza party. We just got all the ingredients & made the pizzas ourselves. It was yummy & much better than trying to go out to eat with that many people! Since my mom wasn't in town when my sisters & brother had their birthdays, we kinda had a little celebration for them all, (justin-where were you!?) I just made a trifle and we put some candles on it. Aunt Sadie is such a crack-up. She is so bubbly & friendly. My mom just loves her, you can tell by how happy she looks in the pictures. They are so funny together, they call each other "Boo-Boo, or just "Boo" for short. Then they went back up to Snowflake the next day. It was a fun, but quick visit!
Aunt Sadie & My Mom Geez, Brittney! Does your birthday ever end????!

My Sisters (Isn't it strange how different we all look!)

Then today for Labor Day, our neighborhood had a little party at the park with of course inflatable slides, a little parade, Baskin Robbins ice cream, the Gilbert Fire Dept Truck, & of course a sweet D.J. Uncle Zach joined us too. It was so miserably hot. But the kids sure had a blast. So did Jer. Him & Zach were running up & down the slides & doing backflips on them. Goofballs.

Easy, Jer!

5 comments:

Becky said...

oh man i am laughing so hard at this post! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Especially jer. :) What a fun neighborhood you live in! Jealous!

Brittney said...

FUN TIMES.
GLAD YOU POSTED THE ONE OF US GIRLS. ITS CRAZY HOW DIFFERENT WE ALL LOOK.
IT WAS SO FUN HANGNING OUT.
THANKS FOR LETTING US DO IT AT YOUR PLACE!

Sheba Price said...

I love any excuse to have a party! I love that your family is tight and have fun together. I love the sister pic! My sisters and I all look so different too! So I know how that goes. Too cute! I love the pic of Jer! I am sure the boys thought he was so cool! And yes, we mothers just suck it up and pretend we are having so much fun in 110 DEGREE weather! I always ask myself, Why do we live here?

Bekah: said...

its true i agree with britt, you all look so different! you are all gorgeous, seriously! your home looks gorgeous from the pictures i have seen! and its true, your mom does look so happy! that is awesome!

foreveryoung said...

I LOVE the homemade pizza party idea, so cute. Um, is there any leftovers of the trifle? I think I'm drooling over here just looking at the pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun at the neighborhood shindig (minus the heat). I'm just glad that you didn't get heat stroke after they denied you water and ice-cream for not registering :) I am glad they are doing fun things like this, hopefully we'll be in town for the next one (and that it will be 20 degrees cooler!)