Sunday, June 7, 2009

he may be rotten when he's rotten




But when he's sweet, he's reeeeaaaaallly sweet. Really, really, irresistibly sweet. This little boy will not walk past a flower bush without picking one for his momma. Sometimes he goes all the way across the parking lot, and sometimes he skips into the backyard, but he always brings me back a flower. Sometimes I get 5 a day. Lucky for us, there are yellow & purple lantanas everywhere. Also his two favorite colors.

Today when he gave me a yellow flower, he even said, "I wike yow shiwt wike that. And yow haiw wike that." I thought I died and went to heaven.

10 comments:

foreveryoung said...

It always comes back to the clothes, ha! I love the picture of him picking the flower in the parking lot, so sweet!

Bekah: said...

You so need to post a video of this little guy talking!

Shanen said...

He is a sweet boy. You are so lucky.

Jenna Lee said...

its about time he starts approving of your wardrobe!! That is sweet that he brings you flowers!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay I Weelly Weelly Wike Wis kid!!!!
What a stinkin cutie. This post sums my little Ridgey up for sure.
Okay so the ONLY show i'm watching religiously right now is the Bachelorette. I just love Jillian...don't you?! Okay what guys are you leaning towards right now...
I'm diggin Kiptin and good ol' goody goody Jake. I swear he's mormon! hahaha. seriously doesn't he seem like it? anyhow- who are you diggin...

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh yeah...Wes can SUCK IT. i hate his fake cheesey guitar singing guts.

Brittney said...

awe!! what a sweet boy. he is for sure. i love the way he talks! its so dang adorable. i cant wait for my boy to bring his mamma flowers. as for your friend brookes comment: ed, kiptyn, jake. i cant BELIEVE she kept tanner P, foot fetish guy. what the heck? but i have to say, i wouldve kept tanner p over the douches she sent packin! bye bye david and juan! isnt it ironic, that david hated juan so dang bad, and he got sent home the same night. he was way too aggressive and cocky! sheesh.

Stefanie said...

i'm having kosty for dinner this fri. night! yummmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

can i have him?



good for you on the book! i neeeeeed to do one.

Michelle Y. said...

there is nothing like a little boy to melt a mamma's heart!