Friday, June 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Whoa, way behind on blogging here....Mother's Day was lovely, minus the once a month killer migraine that Jeremy happened to get on Mother's Day ;) My kids both answered questions about me in church, I always love these things.

Kosty says:
How old is your Mom? 10
What is her favorite color? yellow
What is your favorite meal that she cooks? spagetti
What do you like to do with your Mom? ride bikes
What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? eat dinnew
What color eyes does she have? blue
What is your favorite thing about your Mom? grandma's house!

Brayden says:
How old is your Mom? 28
What is her favorite color? pink & purple
What is your favorite meal that she cooks? Chicken Chili
What do you like to do with your Mom? Play with her
What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Watch us
What color eyes does she have? blue
What is your favorite thing about your Mom? she takes care of us

Brayden also made me a book in school and it was so dang cute.

My Mom is the most wonderful mom in the world. She is as pretty as a: "engel"
My mom looks very young at the age of: 28
In the good old days when Mom was little, she used to: "be pretty"
Her favorite food is: "lasaniya"
I wouldn't trade my mother for: "a cat, a dog, and a fish"
I think my mom looks funny when she: "gose crazy"
But I know she is angry when she: "says BRAYDEN!!"
I wish my Mom would "play" with me everyday.

3 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Those mother's day survey's are priceless! Hopefully you got a raincheck on the pampering since Jeremy had a migraine. I'm so behind too, I still haven't taken a mother's day pic with my kids, but I did finally back date a pictureless mother's day post.

Brittney said...

awe! i always love the responses from brayden when he is asked these questions. lol, i think its cute he knows when you are mad when you say, BRAYDEN! i can hear it myself in my head...i love kosty's responses, was this his first year doing this? i cant wait for my kids to answer questions about me, i love that your favorite thing to do is "watch us" you just know from their responses how much you love your boys, and how much they love YOU!

Stefanie said...

i love kosty's answer for "what's your favorite thing about mom?"....
"grandma's house!" hahahahah.