Friday, June 12, 2009

typical scenario

While Brayden was inside creating a masterpiece...

His brother was outside splashing in mud puddles in the buff. (One of his very favorite things to do).

8 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Ha! Atleast you don't have a view fence behind you :)

Glazier5 said...

Had to come see what you were blogging about today...I'm relieved to say he remained clothed in my mud!

Michelle Y. said...

That is SOOO funny!

Brittney said...

omg, way too funny. i love the censored words over his wee wee!

marcee said...

LOL!!! We have a bare-bum-lover too. Lilee can often be seen streaking our backyard in the irrigation in the buff. Gotta love it, right?

Jenna Lee said...

so are we 28??? I thought we were 27?? Cute picture of Koston naked, Braxton is already loving being naked and runs from me when I try to put his clothes on!!

Stefanie said...

that nude pic of rotty kosty doesn't surprise me. what a stripper.

Alisa Larson said...

This is why I love your kids! They crack me up - plus who doesn't like to run around in the buff? Joe is always worried on of our neighbors will see me walking thru the house w/o my clothes!