My boys have been waking up & playing together quietly and letting me sleep in every morning. Somebody pinch me, its been a dream. No, really--pinch me. I've been sleeping way too long!
We got our Harkins Summer movie passes again this year. Man, is it hard to get there by 9:45!
I absolutely adore this picture. One of my very favorites. I especially love the way tiny Kosty has his arm around his big brother. It makes me smile. And I must say they picked some fabulous accessories. (Somewhere in my photo box there is a picture of me and my big sister with ALL of our accessories on and I'm looking up at her...I must dig that one up).
We got our Harkins Summer movie passes again this year. Man, is it hard to get there by 9:45!
I absolutely adore this picture. One of my very favorites. I especially love the way tiny Kosty has his arm around his big brother. It makes me smile. And I must say they picked some fabulous accessories. (Somewhere in my photo box there is a picture of me and my big sister with ALL of our accessories on and I'm looking up at her...I must dig that one up).

6 comments:
My girls have been doing the same thing! I'll wake up at 8:00 and Taeler is playing and Rylee is talking quietly to herself in her crib. I should get up early and get something done. But, it feels SOOO good to sleep in!
HAHA, I like how Brayden yells for you not to put that on your blog! hahahaha
i love cute bray and rotty kosty.
i love summer in that i get to play with these little guys more often.
call me anytime to babysit.
Hey Chels, I have an important question for you. A co-worker just started a blog and I was telling her how you could turn your blogs into the hardbound books that turn out super cute... Could you briefly explain where she would go to do this (website) so forth for me. You can just leave a post on my blog! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
I showed her your book and she LOVED it!
Your boys are so cute! I love not having a schedule in the summer! I have been sleeping in too much too!
Lazy summer days are the best and I can't get enough of that little Madison and Kosty!
Post a Comment