I need braces.
Every day these two boys of mine seem to bond even more. It's exactly what I always hoped for but never thought would happen. I also love being able to say "my boys."
I no longer believe in white socks. I will never buy them again. I also will never wear a white tank top to the gym again. Unless I buy a padded sports bra.
I love my yoga teacher. She is sweet, soft spoken, and encouraging.
I often wonder what lucky girls will marry my boys and be able to look at their cute faces all day.
I can't believe Kosty will be starting preschool in August. I'll be alone for a few hours a week.
Jillian is going to pick Kiptyn.
If I hear Beyonce's Halo one more time, I might pull my ears off.
Jer and I have been staying up waaay too late watching Friday Night Lights seasons 1 & 2. Fox just confirmed they will be picking it back up for seasons 4 & 5. We're elated.
SYTYCD-- My favorite girl is Melissa by a far mile, my favorite guy is Jason. I couldn't wait to see Asuka leave.
Brayden was way more affected by the death of his infomercial hero, Billy Mays than our King of Pop.
I can't wait for Newport.
It's waaaay too hot.
I'm sick of making dinner.
I miss ballet.
The end.
I no longer believe in white socks. I will never buy them again. I also will never wear a white tank top to the gym again. Unless I buy a padded sports bra.
I love my yoga teacher. She is sweet, soft spoken, and encouraging.
I often wonder what lucky girls will marry my boys and be able to look at their cute faces all day.
I can't believe Kosty will be starting preschool in August. I'll be alone for a few hours a week.
Jillian is going to pick Kiptyn.
If I hear Beyonce's Halo one more time, I might pull my ears off.
Jer and I have been staying up waaay too late watching Friday Night Lights seasons 1 & 2. Fox just confirmed they will be picking it back up for seasons 4 & 5. We're elated.
SYTYCD-- My favorite girl is Melissa by a far mile, my favorite guy is Jason. I couldn't wait to see Asuka leave.
Brayden was way more affected by the death of his infomercial hero, Billy Mays than our King of Pop.
I can't wait for Newport.
It's waaaay too hot.
I'm sick of making dinner.
I miss ballet.
The end.

10 comments:
That was so fun to read... I might have to copy you one of these days...but I think she is going to pick Ed...I think he is the one coming back and he is going to win her heart over or at least I hope!!
haha white tank with no padded sports bra...i can relate to that one.
and i can't believe bray was more distraught about the death of the infomercial guy than the heartbreaking and wretched demise of Mr. MJ himself. BLEAK.
haha random thoughts are always fun to read!
I cant wait for New port either, cooler weather :)
Thats funny that Bray was more sad about the inforcommercial guy rather than Jackson! hahaha
I feel so dumb for watching the Bachelorette bec everything is so staged. Like Ed didn't check with his employer before going on the show? Nice twist in him coming back. And they didn't know that Wes was doing the show to boost his career. Sheesh. We all still watch it though!
We head to Oceanside on friday and I've never been more excited for a vacation before! Have fun in Newport
Oh fun! Newport! Have a blast! And I really need to start joining you in yoga again...my flexibility is majorly declining this summer.
I love this post. I can so relate to you on so many things. I too dream of having braces and having pretty white, straight teeth. And I was soo excited to see Asuka leave too. She made me crazy! And amen to the making dinners. I just want to go on strike! But, I like food too much to do that!
haha! padded sports bra.
puh-lease! i've been wanting to join a gym... cross roads?... price? give me details!
kate.jill.lines@gmail.com
First off, Gracie is going to start preschool too, and I will be all by myself, never thought I would be in this stage of life right now...its weird! I so couldn't wait for Asuka to leave! I think your right about Jillian its Kiptyn or maybe Ed. Have fun in Newport!!
Haha! I love this...I love reading randoms of people, it is the best way to get to know them better! I love the name Kiptyn, and he is so handsome and looks like a great kisser...haha. When you leaving for Newport?!
You don't need braces!
Post a Comment