Sunday, May 31, 2009

another book done!








Phew, so glad to have my 2008 blurb book done. This time I nixed the fancy backgrounds and made my life a whole lot easier with just plain black. A lot less decision making and brain stumping = getting it done MUCH faster. I'm so happy to have 2 sitting on my shelf, and I really hope I can stay on top of this every year!

15 comments:

Bekah: said...

It looks amazing! Horray!

Elliot and Cami said...

That inspires me to kick it into gear! Looks great.
And we like Gilbert, but our house there is so undervalued. Doesn't make sense for us to keep it. We are just trying to get a fresh start I think.

Tawny Antelman said...

I like your new book! I like the Blurb books, are they pricey? I think its a good idea!!!

and yes I like Logans shaggy hair as well.. Ive always liked shaggy hair better than short hair! :) ha but sometimes it does get a lil to shaggy and than I have to start gettin on him to cut it! hahaa! Kosty's will def. look like that when hes older :)

Jenna Lee said...

I love it!!! Now can you please finish Braxton's baby book that I never finished on there?? Please, thats what friends are for right??

Brittney said...

i am so jealous of your TWO, i havent even finished ONE. grrr. its so overwhelming, maybe in a few months i can have a sleeping baby at night and start to work on it again.

Lynsi said...

Wow, those books are great! Journal + scrapbook all in one! perfect. How time consuming are they to put together?

Anonymous said...

Man...I wish I was you right now! I am so jealous!! i love it so much!

Anonymous said...

Man...I wish I was you right now! I am so jealous!! i love it so much!

Shanen said...

I'm impressed, good for you. I haven't even done one yet.

Jen H. said...

I haven't check in for the longest time. I had so much to catch up on. Your books looks great you are amazing way to stay on top of things! I was doing so well but have shamefully fallen behind on mine. Now that we got called to Primary it will be fun to see you more.

Suni said...

so cute!!

Michelle Y. said...

Yeah for you! I just finished my yearly one and then I got the crazy goal to do a book, "My first 30 years" and since I am going to be 31 in August I thought I better get on it, so I did 2 400 page books, can you believe it, I have been blurbing like a crazy woman. I actually called you because I don't want to spend so much money unless I have a coupon and Jamie said you got one. Please let me know.

foreveryoung said...

It looks awesome! I'm thinking I'm going to have to stick with the basic background since I haven't even started this year's yet, or Maddox's first year book-yikes!

Nichols Family said...

Great work Chelsea~ I'm just starting mine. I had the same idea with sticking to the basics especially since I'm a rookie! I hate scrapbooking so this is perfect huh? I love all of your pages you posted...I want to see the whole thing sometime!

harmon family said...

AWESOME!!! what website do you use?