Please don't mind the half naked juicer. That's just the way he prefers to be. I had some more risque shots that I couldn't use!
One of Jer's vacant properties had an enormous lemon tree with heavy drooping branches. It was just begging to be picked. So, we came home with a ton of lemons and the boys were thrilled to make fresh lemonade! It was soooo good. I had no idea how much sugar is in lemonade, yowza.

5 comments:
That looks sooo cool and refreshing!
My boys were always half naked at that age!! Their little buns are so cute! Made it easier to pinch!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks delish. scott had a tree trimming job last week, and had to trim all fruit trees, and he brought home tons of red and yellow grapefruit, lemons, and oranges, we had our share of citrus, u even bagges some up and gave it to the neighbors, and i too made lemonade. homemade lemonade is the best.
Fresh lemonade- can't beat it! Lance's mom always makes it from the lemons growing in her yard. So do tell- how much sugar is in it???
Such cute pics!!!!! I LOVE Lemonade...this post made me thirsty :)
Man, you've gotten the hook up with the vacant homes (minus the porno in the DVD player :). I've never had REAL lemonade and it looks like I've been missing out-yum!
Post a Comment