Wednesday, May 13, 2009

moving on...


Nothing special to report, just tired of looking at the below post. Needed a change of scenery. Yes, this adorable green tongued-boy will do. I have no idea who he got that pointy tongue from.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

lol, tys has a pointy tongue as well, maybe its just a little person thing, and when they get older it fattens up? who knows!

Chelsea said...

I was kidding. He totally has my pointy tongue.

foreveryoung said...

He is always adorable, green pointy tongue and all!

Suni said...

My girls love looking at blogs while I get things done and Gracie loves yours especially, she says "I got a crush on dat boy (Kosty), he so cute mom!" So if you have a thing that tells you I am on your blog a lot its probably my girls....I need to superivise them more, people probably think I am stalking them!!

Jenna Lee said...

that is quite the pointy tongue!!

Stefanie said...

hahahaha i love that little monster with the green tongue.

Nichols Family said...

What a cutie pie. Little gremlin.;)